ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

3 questions one scenerio

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Sep 2003, 01:37 PM   #1 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK
Default 3 questions one scenerio

do you believe in reincarnation

if yes do you think you get to choose what you come back as

if yes what/who would you want to come back as (this means like designing your own body future stuff like that)

ok lets say you die but you were given a second chance by what ever god you worship if any and you cannot die except by what killed you but then once you ensure you will not die from this you go back to living your life again would you take just living again doing what ever you please since you cannot die or would you try and cure yourself
Old 21 Sep 2003, 01:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

personally, as a ROman Catholic, we do not believe in reincarnation, so no i don't believe in reincarnation. but, for the hell of it, i'll answer the other two questions anyway.

1.) No, i don't think you would be able to chose who/what you come back as.....wouldn't it suck if God chose you to be a piece of toilet paper

2.) If I did believe in reincarnation, and did think we could chose what we wanted to be, i'd probably be a human. Just because of the fact that we're the most intelligent beings on the planet, and as far as we know, the most intelligent beings in the universe. I would make myself rich, but not famous, because if i were to be famous, everyone would be hoarding my money and i hate publicity and all that mumbo jumbo.....
Old 21 Sep 2003, 06:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

I'm Roman Catholic as well but my thoughts about reincarnation are that it would be like something of unfinished business, that would be your reasoning for coming back otherwise it wouldn't be an issue.

I'd like to think that you get something of a choice, maybe not down to every last detail but you get the general conception the way you would like it to be.

Dunno what I'd come back as though...oh wait I'd come back to looklike Kurt Russell so I could walk around spouting phrases from Big trouble In Little China on the street