ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Suge Knight Cast As Himself In Movie About 2Pac/Biggie Murders...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Sep 2003, 10:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough
Default Suge Knight Cast As Himself In Movie About 2Pac/Biggie Murders...

Suge Knight Cast In Stallone Movie

Suge Knight has signed on to star in a movie as himself in a movie that ironically ties into his own real life story and focuses on the murders of Tupac Shakur and the Notorious B.I.G.

"Rampart Scandal," which Stallone is writing, directing and starring in, added Knight to the cast to give the movie a more realistic feel.

Stallone will play Russell Poole, who broke the Rampart Scandal story and the theory that Knight may have played a role in the murder of Shakur and B.I.G.

Stallone said that he casted Knight to give him the opportunity to answer questions that no one ever asked. Stallone added that Knight was doing this at the cost of his own career, negative or positive.

Knight is currently incarcerated for parole violations, after allegedly striking a parking valet outside of a Hollywood area Knight club.

In real life Knight news, a former employee went on trial this week for attempted murder, despite authorities acknowledging that the man in question, Timothy "Timmy Roo" McDonald never fired his gun, nor was a victim injured or even identified.

McDonald's family said that charges were an attempt to get him to divulge information on his former employer, Knight.

"The police wanted Timmy to snitch on Suge Knight, to tell lies," McDonald's mother, Mahalia told the Los Angeles Times. "The detectives told Timmy if he didn't play ball, they'd get him."

Authorities said that the charges are based on an October incident, in which they claim they came across a planned drive-by shooting.

Officials claim they saw McDonald pointing a handgun out of the car window. Police said that a man on the sidewalk ducked for cover, as if he was expecting to be a recipient of the gunfire.

A driver of the car with the ironic name of Darryl "Biggie" Small noticed the deputies and sped away before shots were fired.

McDonald worked with Death Row's security detail. his older brother, Alton McDonald was gunned down in Compton last year.

Source: HitEmUp.Com/Forum

-----------------------------------------------------------

In real life...Suge is in alot of trouble...And he might be in more dependin' on what gos down with Sly's movie about Pac/Biggie... Will this be a "unforgettable" movie or will this go down with MC Hammer:To Legit To Quit...LOL....This could be a real unbias view of the murders...Or it could be thee most bias...Who know...Only time will tell...But at least shit is comin' out instead of Ja and 50 tryin' to recapture somethin' that was real...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 20 Sep 2003, 08:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Well since no one wants to fuckin' answer but feels the need to cry about a fuckin' robot...I'll answer my own post...

----------------------------------------------------------------

Cool news Slash...Say why didn't Stallone save himself all the trouble of signin' Suge and just sign Uncle Phil From Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air...Now that Suge is signed...The real story of how Poole zeroed out Suge as bein' involved in the murders won't happen because Suge is involved...

And say Slash...They should get Daz to play well himself...Seein' as you can't make money forever livin' off a dead artist...

And I bet you Slash...5 bucks that The Realist and Ja Rule are beggin' Stallone to play Pac...Pac biters...I know who can play Biggie and Puffy...The stand in's for "Hit Em' Up" and "2 Of Amerikas Most Wanted"....LOL...

Side Note: Wait...I'm not SLASHHH...I'm just a poster who's postin' because these fuckin' boards are too preoccupied with fightin' with a fuckin' robot...

9 Times....
Old 21 Sep 2003, 11:49 AM   #3 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

LMAO! Sorry man, I've been attending to some things on the outside for the last few days.

If done well enough, it may prove to be an interesting movie to say the least. Especially with Suge in it. I may think he's a big violent dipshit who doesn't know when to quit while he's ahead, but he can make anything more interesting just by being there. We'll see as it's made, and hopefully Suge doesn't do anything stupid to fuck this up for him.
Old 21 Sep 2003, 12:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Nah man...No heat towards you...I've been keepin' an eye...I know you be the same like me with this whole robot shit so I know you cool...It's all these...Robot this and robot that...It's the anti-christ...The second-comin' of Hitler and all this bullshit...When all I wanted was someone to answer my Suge Knight thread...LOL...But you're right...Suge is such an interestin' character that just mentionin' his name causes a stir...But I hear Sly MONUMENTALLY fucked over Judge Dredd with hundreds of script revisions that made the movie totally different than the original script....So who knows what will go one with this movie...But he also made Rocky...Truth be told Sly's been in a slump so he'll have to deliver this time...

9 Times....
Old 21 Sep 2003, 11:56 PM   #5 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I don't know if this is such a good idea...Suge is many was a very dangerous man...and at the same time a marked man..wouldnt this add more fuel the the fire and make him a bigger target, to those he PO'ed in the past? (both current rappers families and fans of 2pac..etc)