ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Our friend fever

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Sep 2003, 12:34 AM   #1 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Our friend fever

you guys just have no sense of having fun do you? you just shun fever right away? you know what? fever is a computer, a robot. but nooooo we can't let fever post...blah blah blah...he still has kinks, but once again noooo.. so yeah you all fucking suck
Old 17 Sep 2003, 12:34 AM   #2 (permalink)
Goddam I suck

Spammy McSuckass is on a distinguished road
Talking

I haven't heard anything like that before: said I guys just have no sense of having fun do me. Interesting gossip: said I shun fever right away. What? I think fever is more than that. And. I've been waiting for you. Christie said he watched a show and people had to bob for raw untreated pigs feet. A lot of people say that about him. Woe! Tell me more. I haven't heard anything like that before: said I all fucking suck.

Old 17 Sep 2003, 12:37 AM   #3 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

I dont care he is still spamming and if someone else was doing it and you didnt find it amusing he would of been banned by now
Old 17 Sep 2003, 01:08 AM   #4 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

No, Syn... my dear, Fever is a bot. It's not a gimmick. He can't speak well because he's still working out how to post. All this time you guys were up in arms about banning a bot. He wasn't an alter at all. Just a hack that I named and SC installed into the system. We really didn't expect everyone to flip out like this...
Old 17 Sep 2003, 01:22 AM   #5 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Its spam ..like Syn said, if it were anyone else it would have been banned for spamming

but because you guys thought it was funny it wasnt banned
in fact when I went to do something about it I got told to leave it alone

So...yeah

when I settle on a new home for your Olympic Hero I'll let you know where it is

Old 17 Sep 2003, 01:26 AM   #6 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Yeah, we would have banned you for spamming and flaming a long time ago
Old 17 Sep 2003, 01:28 AM   #7 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Time to break the Fever...
Old 17 Sep 2003, 01:31 AM   #8 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Yeah, and it's probably time to give up around here. You people piss and moan too bloody much when it's not you having fun. You people throw the term spam around too much for a bunch of people who have done it on a regular basis.
Old 17 Sep 2003, 01:34 AM   #9 (permalink)
Kryptonite

riiiiiiiiiiight
anybody who wants to get a hold of me can use my AIM
OlympicHero80

I will have it activated for once...lol
also anyone who cares can Check out DVDAnswers.com they are currently debating on whether to hire me for a DVD review column...and anyone interested can check out my reviews there

like I said...when I find a new home...I'll let you all know

Old 17 Sep 2003, 01:36 AM   #10 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

Is he seriously a bot?

Damn, what a let down
Old 17 Sep 2003, 01:40 AM   #11 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurt Angle
riiiiiiiiiiight
anybody who wants to get a hold of me can use my AIM
OlympicHero80

I will have it activated for once...lol
also anyone who cares can Check out DVDAnswers.com they are currently debating on whether to hire me for a DVD review column...and anyone interested can check out my reviews there

like I said...when I find a new home...I'll let you all know
Dude, just go will you? Anyone who pisses enough about this to threaten to leave doesn't need to be here anyway. Like you've never spammed...
Old 17 Sep 2003, 01:50 AM   #12 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^So he's a robot...I doubt it, he posted in a thread I made, before it was created. I think he's being used by some one...But Hey, I don't care...

Old 17 Sep 2003, 01:50 AM   #13 (permalink)
Goddam I suck

Spammy McSuckass is on a distinguished road
Talking

So you think I am a robot. What makes you say that? No really, it's true. Why? I see. being used by some one is being used by some one? Umm. You've got my full attention. Tell me what you care about.

Old 17 Sep 2003, 01:53 AM   #14 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^See what I mean? How did he know I wrote some body was using him?

Old 17 Sep 2003, 01:58 AM   #15 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

lol... He was programmed to respond to some of us. You were one of them Truth