ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Ok I just got GRAND CHAMPION...DMX Last Album...So far.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Sep 2003, 06:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Ok I just got GRAND CHAMPION...DMX Last Album...So far.

I've just popped it in, I'll need about 4 songs to know how'll it's going to be up.. I'm expecting alot of fillers, but hey, what are you going to do?

I was going to Burn this shit, because to be honest Crack man X has been slipping for about 3 years. But I respect the DOG, so I brought the album. Now the features are terrible, i know that with out listening to them. Why is Chingy on a DMX album? Big Stan, is a fucking joke. Eve is the best female rapper out there, and thats not saying much. 50 is on everybody shit, other then their Mutual hate for Ja Rule, I don't see X and 50 being able to compliment each others style. To be blunt I would've thought X seen 50 and Ja in the same light. To bad Jay and X are still not speaking, i always liked how they meshed together.

For some ODD reason, I always wanted a DMX and Eminem Collabo too...Don't know why.

Old 16 Sep 2003, 06:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
Goddam I suck

Spammy McSuckass is on a distinguished road
Talking

Only just? That is interesting: said popped it in you will need about 4 songs to know how'll it is going to be up. Do you mean your name is expecting alot of fillers but hey what are you going to do. What is stopping you? Huh. That is interesting: said respect the DOG so you brought the album. Why now? Who told you that? Why do I exist? Compare that to small Stan is a fucking joke. What else is the best female rapper out there and that is not saying much? And on everybody shit other then their Mutual hate for Ja Rule he or she do not see X and 50 being able to compliment each others style is 50. Are you blunt he or she would've thought X seen 50 and Ja in the same light? Why do you want to do bad Jay and X are still not speaking he or she always liked how they meshed together so much? Your purpose is some ODD reason he or she always wanted a DMX and Eminem Collabo. Do you think I should know?

Old 16 Sep 2003, 06:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^What the fuck? I just made this thread, how did you respond before, i posted the fucking thread?

Old 16 Sep 2003, 06:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Anyway...I'm expecting this shit to be solid, not a classic...

Old 16 Sep 2003, 06:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

LOL...That cheap trick Fever must be some alter of some jobber who never got noticed....

I haven't got Grand Chump...I mean Champ...I still got love for X but he'll probably bark the same thing he's said on all his other albums...If you an X fan that ain't bad at all...Hopefully he's gone out on a good note...Yo Truth is Damien (V) on Grand Champion... LMFAO at Crack Man X...When I heard Suge call him a Crackhead I almost pissed my pants...And you're right...X and Ja had good chemistry...It's SO stupid how this shit started just because Ja sent someone to X's crew to give him a shout out instead of doin' it himself...And X took offence...What the fuck....Maybe you know more than I Truth...What's the whole deal with when X was at Def Jam seeing Lyor and Ja and like 20 guys came with bottles looking for X to beat him up... (Thats real brave 21 against 1)...so Lyor snook X out the back.....But the other part to that story is that that same day X came back alone to Murder Inc, office and started throwing bottles and trashing the place down but no law suits were made......Ja is real tough when he has people around him.....Plus I heard Ja Rule called X out to a fight...They say he was high that day and even he supposedly said so himself on an interview... Plus the next day he was on MTV talking about how he doesnt want to fight X...LOL...Any truth to that...

Edit: I forgo to mention I got "Go To Sleep" With Eminem and DMX and Obie Trice...Notin' special...It's an alright tune directed to Ja...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....

Last edited by Slash; 16 Sep 2003 at 06:34 PM.
Old 16 Sep 2003, 06:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

X would kick the shit out of Ja.

Anyway, DMX usually puts out decent shit. And I've heard one track that DMX did with Em, it was pretty good IMO. But what's the deal with him and Jay? Why aren't they talking?

Last edited by Mr. Hostility; 16 Sep 2003 at 06:36 PM.
Old 16 Sep 2003, 06:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Re: Ok I just got GRAND CHAMPION...DMX Last Album...So far.

Quote:
Originally posted by TR(UTH)IPLE H
For some ODD reason, I always wanted a DMX and Eminem Collabo too...Don't know why.
Em and DMX did have a collabo song. It's called "Go To Sleep" I think. I believe it came from a soundtrack (not sure which one). It's tight as hell with Em doin the chorus.

Anyways, I'm probably gonna download and burn this album cuz I like X.
Old 16 Sep 2003, 07:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted By Evil-Ryan
But what's the deal with him and Jay? Why aren't they talking?
I already said it in my post but I'll single it out....

Basically...One night Ja and X were in the same club...X came over to Ja's crew and kicked it with them...They drank and had a god time...A few days later...Ja and X were in the same club...But this time...Ja got one of his boys to go over to X's crew and tell him Ja was in the club...X took this as a diss because Ja didn't have the balls to come up to his crew like X did to his days earlier...That is where it started...

Now for another part I'm not sure is true or what...

One day X was at Def Jam seeing Lyor and Ja Rule along with 20 other guys came with bottles looking for X to kick his ass...So Lyor snook X out the back.....And that is why som people call X a pussy because of that incident not knowin' it was like a whole mob of Ja's boys...But the other part to that story is that that same day X came back...This time alone and to Murder Inc.'s office and started throwing bottles and trashing the place down....Plus in a radio interview...Ja Rule called X out to a fight...They say he was high that day and even he supposedly said so himself on another interview... Plus the next day he was on MTV talking about how he doesnt want to fight X...

So that are the stories floatin' around as to why shit is between Ja and X...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 16 Sep 2003, 07:32 PM   #9 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

I got the album last week off the net and it's decent. But like you said, X has been slipping for the last couple years so I didn't expect this album to be that great.

But I got it anyway just because I like most of his stuff. But what is DMX like 30 something and was still going at it so props to that.

But overall the album isn't too bad.