ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Funny E-Mail

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Sep 2002, 06:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kevin PWF

Default Funny E-Mail

funny e-mail i got....

"Will WWE hire Osama bin Laden to join Un-Americans to boost up rating of RAW? I think RAW sucked. They even tried to set up a HLA to the show. What the hell, it was not interesting at all and they should include more wrestling rather than doing stupid and dumb things."

Old 19 Sep 2002, 08:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

LMAO, Osama Bin Laden

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Old 19 Sep 2002, 08:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Hmmmm? Off topic or wwe....hard choice......I bet you postedn it in both....seeing how I never go to WWE.....consider yourself lucky I floated threw your thread here !!!

Old 19 Sep 2002, 08:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
Kevin PWF

jay your cruisin for a bruisin

Old 19 Sep 2002, 08:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Kevin PWF
jay your cruisin for a bruisin

Ahhhhh Dude....I just paid you a big ass complement in the Continuing Spam Topic.......take that back or else!!!!

Old 19 Sep 2002, 09:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

That's kinda scary man...any Afghan character portrayed as the ultimate heel would be pretty horriable(I wouldn't put it past old Vinnie Mac tho)..we could see the Osama Slam!!

I got 1 Odd Email from a memeber that I never even met the first day I was here..."Do u like Kanes new mask"...I felt like Relying "Well..if my opinion on that changes your life at all then...well u have some problems ,but Yes I like it".
Old 19 Sep 2002, 09:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

You think that shit is bad fucking weirdo's got my e-mail and ask me all types of shit in them like "i heard you mention John Kronus know if he's married" The fuck is that shit and i erase maybe about 12 pm's a day of random and weird shit. btw Osmam Bin Laden type heel, would turn into an excution for the wrestler and Vince