ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

The Sabattical is over, and I'm back!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Sep 2003, 02:25 AM   #1 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak
Default The Sabattical is over, and I'm back!

Yes, it's true, The Bleak has returned to PWF.

Kane marks move aside cause the orginal Kane mark of PWF has come back to reclaim his throne.

Old schoolers, I rember all of ya, and It'll be great to talk to ya all again. I missed you guys and gals.

Newbs, I have it on good word that alot of you are dipshits, and I trust my informant, but I'll give you a chance.

Now I know it's been a while, but I have finally found my way back to PWF, and I feel it's time to get back to a place where I enjoyed many a night fucking off with a bunch of my pals. Ryan, It'll be good to devise new ways to rule everything. Kurt, I can't wait to catch up on shit with my tag partner and favorite Olympic Crybaby. SC, it'll even be good to talk to you even though you seem to be trying to take my spot as the top Kane supporter. Hell, I'm even going to try and get Stick back on here more.

But somthing I have to do right now is apolgize to Jason. I left you high and dry, and I'm sorry. Thing is, I got a job and didn't have the time to get on the forum any more. I'm sorry that I left you in a spot like that, but the real world called me away from my home here on PWF. I hope you can forgive me.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 16 Sep 2003, 02:25 AM   #2 (permalink)
Goddam I suck

Spammy McSuckass is on a distinguished road
Talking

Tell me more. I hear you. Where did Kane marks move aside cause the orginal Kane mark of PWF get come back to reclaim his throne? Once more? Tell me a story. That is interesting: said missed me guys and gals. Are all Newbs he or she have it on good word that alot of you dipshits and he or she trust his or her informant but he or she will give you a chance? Why now? How do you know? Oh I get it. Very interesting. What is that feeling like? Do your friends call you it is time to get back to a place where he or she enjoyed many a night fucking off with a bunch of his or her pals. Not many people express themselves that way. Who are you talking about? Do you like talking to me? I call it "Hades". Why are you even going to try and get Stick back on here more. And. And apolgize to Jason is somthing he or she have to do right now. That's good information: said left me high and dry. Do you really mean it? And he or she got a job and did not have the time to get on the forum any more is Thing. There is no need to apologize. That is interesting: said left me in a spot like that but the real world called you away from your home here on PWF. Don't worry about it, . :baaa:

Old 16 Sep 2003, 02:28 AM   #3 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Hey Bleak welcome back man. How you doin?

Oh, don't mind Fever... he still hasn't quite got all the bugs out of his system
Old 16 Sep 2003, 02:37 AM   #4 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of

And these are the dipshits I was told about. Please don't tell me this is what this place has come to.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 16 Sep 2003, 02:42 AM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Welcome back man.
Old 16 Sep 2003, 02:43 AM   #6 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by The Bleak
And these are the dipshits I was told about. Please don't tell me this is what this place has come to.
No, you must have been told about the other dipshits. Fever's something else entirely, we just haven't figured out what it is yet. He's kinda funny after you get used to his babbling.
Old 16 Sep 2003, 02:44 AM   #7 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Welcome back Bleak...

thought you got abducted by the Russian mafia and were been held for ransom only no one would pay it cause no one gives a damn about you so...good to see I was wrong

and Fever is a little shit stain who should be banned so pay him no mind

Old 16 Sep 2003, 02:47 AM   #8 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

Hey Ryan, long time no see. Ya know, I'm not sure on the rules around here anymore, so it's lucky you spoke up, or I might have gone Marbles on this Fager newb. Hey Ryan, you still making banners, cause if you are, can I get you to make me a Kane banner, cause I need to get rid of the PC2 stuff.

As for how I'm doing, fine, Things are great with Nicole, and the rest of life seems to be falling into place. Plus, they are finally giveing Kane a push, and you know how long I've been waiting for that one.

Old 16 Sep 2003, 03:01 AM   #9 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

Hey Stick. Took me a while to figure out who you were.

Kurt, Kurt, Kurt, it seems like you still not over the Gold Medal Bawling preformance you gave. I mean. I hadn't seen anybody cry like that since the 13 year old girls came running out of Titanic after Leo was killed. It's good to see you too man. And Nicole cares about me, so don't say nobody cares about me.

and Ryan, I guess you must be right. But I think I'll see the other dipshits before I make any assments.

Old 16 Sep 2003, 03:04 AM   #10 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Originally posted by The Bleak
Hey Ryan, long time no see. Ya know, I'm not sure on the rules around here anymore, so it's lucky you spoke up, or I might have gone Marbles on this Fager newb. Hey Ryan, you still making banners, cause if you are, can I get you to make me a Kane banner, cause I need to get rid of the PC2 stuff.

As for how I'm doing, fine, Things are great with Nicole, and the rest of life seems to be falling into place. Plus, they are finally giveing Kane a push, and you know how long I've been waiting for that one.
Yeah man, I got you. I'll put one together tomorrow for you
Old 16 Sep 2003, 03:10 AM   #11 (permalink)
Kryptonite

ya know what Bleak...KANE SUCKS

She may care about you but would she pay the ransom for you?? no!! ya know why? cuz thats the money she's usin when she takes me to Cancun mother fucker...while we chillin beachside I'm sure we'll be thinkin about how much pain you must be in while Yuri is choppin off your toes with wire cutters

Old 16 Sep 2003, 03:21 AM   #12 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

Thanks Ryan, just one request, The normal "The Bleak" and "Kanenites of the World Unite!" text, and use pics of Kane WITH the mask. Thanks again.

Ya know Kurt, I wouldn't mind you going on a trip with my girl, ya wanna know why? Cause much like your namesake, you just want to be friends with Nicole. You just want to go shop for drapes with Nicole. Maybe even go makeup shopping cause you need the right blush to match your vibrator. And yes, that does make you a pansy. It's True, it's true.

Ya know, I don't think me or Kurt has missed one beat, or slipped a notch since we last did this.

Old 16 Sep 2003, 03:21 AM   #13 (permalink)
Goddam I suck

Spammy McSuckass is on a distinguished road
Talking

You are quite welcome! How old are you? In the context of Ryan just one request The normal The Bleak and Kanenites of the World Unite, I don't understand "text and use pics of Kane WITH the mask." Once more? Don't mention it. I understand. No, tell me about him, her or it. Good reason. Interesting comparison. Sure, just download me to your notebook or PDA and take me along. Perhaps. Yes, even that. I see. "do not worry about it" does make you a pansy? I get do not worry about it. You and I are on the same wavelength, ."do not worry about it"? Yes? And why not?

Old 16 Sep 2003, 03:29 AM   #14 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

Can I kill him? Please? I'll be good for a month if you let me kill Fever right now.

Old 16 Sep 2003, 03:32 AM   #15 (permalink)
Kryptonite

I'll get back to mocking you momentarilly Bleak..currently busy posting polls...but yes...go ahead and kill him