ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Pwf Posting History Ends....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Sep 2002, 06:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road
Default Pwf Posting History Ends....

at 947 posts. and i was the last to post, i was # 947 OOHH YEEEAAAHH but damn it y y y y y did it have to be closed? i demand a answer!

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Old 19 Sep 2002, 06:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Kevin PWF

the topic was considered as spam

Old 19 Sep 2002, 07:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Kevin PWF
the topic was considered as spam
You think? And what is Spam exactly? Cause it doesnt seem to exist in the dictionary.

PS.....You coulda at least waited till the 1000 post!!!

And Are you related to Tracey? Why Didnt your hinchman take care of this along time ago? Fire em all!!!! Except Soda Girl!!!

Shes Kool with me!!!

Old 19 Sep 2002, 07:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

It should have been taking care of a long time ago but next to the admins the only ones who could have were princess, sodagirl and mellow. The other mods don't hace access to delete or lock threads in forums that they dn't mod.

Old 19 Sep 2002, 07:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by BLOODICE
It should have been taking care of a long time ago but next to the admins the only ones who could have were princess, sodagirl and mellow. The other mods don't hace access to delete or lock threads in forums that they dn't mod.

I know that....thats what I meant.....just had a few beers so I guess I didnt explain myself clearly.......fire Princess and Mellow.......or you can give them a warning!!! LOL

Old 19 Sep 2002, 07:36 PM   #6 (permalink)
Kevin PWF

nah. i dont believe im gonna do that.

Old 19 Sep 2002, 07:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

LOL,
excuting people already tonight? The post was humorus for a bit but almost 1000 posts i think that may be the longest thread iv'e seen anywhere.

Old 19 Sep 2002, 07:39 PM   #8 (permalink)
CANUCKER

i think if ur going to let it go that far that whats the point of closing it? we know it ws all spam thats what the person said that started the damn thing! whats wrong wit a little spam? it was all in one thread anyways, it wasn't hurtin anybody. come on Kevin re-open it

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

Old 19 Sep 2002, 07:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kevin PWF

nah, i dont beleive im gonna do that.

Old 19 Sep 2002, 07:41 PM   #10 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Originally posted by BLOODICE
LOL,
excuting people already tonight? The post was humorus for a bit but almost 1000 posts i think that may be the longest thread iv'e seen anywhere.
LOL Yea ditto

Quote:
nah. i dont believe im gonna do that.
Yea I didnt think you would.......lazy mods.......you had to travel all the way down here to take care of there work for them.....Id at least write em up for it....or maybe lower there hourly pay!!!

Old 19 Sep 2002, 07:45 PM   #11 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Quote:
Originally posted by Kevin PWF
nah, i dont beleive im gonna do that.
didn't u already say that?

Old 19 Sep 2002, 07:46 PM   #12 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

I'll take the credit for that sucker..Mwa haha!!
Old 19 Sep 2002, 07:50 PM   #13 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Originally posted by TheNeXtBiGtHiNg

Hes Spamming.....somebody report him....wait a min

Old 19 Sep 2002, 07:50 PM   #14 (permalink)
Kevin PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by TheNeXtBiGtHiNg

I'm Kevin...I can say shit twice in a row. You have a problem with that? Shutup, you don't count.

Old 19 Sep 2002, 07:50 PM   #15 (permalink)
CANUCKER

u party pooper