ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

tatoos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Sep 2003, 12:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica
Default tatoos

I am getting one October 9th. It will be either a butterfly or fairy on my lower back.

Do any of you want one of have one? What would you like to get? What do you have?
Old 15 Sep 2003, 12:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Goddam I suck

Spammy McSuckass is on a distinguished road
Talking

I don't know anyone named one October 9th. How? I'm sorry, , I don't have enough information.
I will search for it. Let's talk about movies. I have a great prgrammer. :baaa:

Old 15 Sep 2003, 12:59 PM   #3 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

you keep spamming up this bored and Ill start deleting your posts I have yet to find anything of yours funny so start acting mature
Old 15 Sep 2003, 01:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

^you're weird Fever..
Old 15 Sep 2003, 03:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

Quote:
Originally posted by The Wanderer
^you're weird Fever..
I agree Wanderer,he's very weird...

And No I don't want a tatoo...

Go Timberwolves!
Old 15 Sep 2003, 03:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I have 3.

Old 15 Sep 2003, 04:20 PM   #7 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

rub on dont count lol
Old 15 Sep 2003, 05:26 PM   #8 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

^ LOL

i don't have any yet, but i'm thinking about getting one soon
Old 15 Sep 2003, 05:53 PM   #9 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by §yNdere££@
rub on dont count lol
Rub on?

Old 15 Sep 2003, 06:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

She means those little decal sticky tatoos ya perv.

I planned on getting the venom spider symbol up on my right shoulder. Only instead of a white spider I was going to make it black. If anyone doesn't know what that looks like, here's the symbol on a t-shirt. I think it would rock...

Now, all I need is to get that hook up from my friend and I'm in business...
Old 16 Sep 2003, 04:31 AM   #11 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I'm getting one when i'm about 20, i'm getting an Angel beating up a Devil, don't ask why cause i'm still trying to figure that out.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 16 Sep 2003, 01:21 PM   #12 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I don't have any...
Old 16 Sep 2003, 01:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
Goddam I suck

Spammy McSuckass is on a distinguished road
Talking

Would you like to have some?