ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Ever had any experiences with robots?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Sep 2003, 03:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Ever had any experiences with robots?

In like elementary school we took a field trip to a science center and got to watch some guys play with robots. It was pretty cool seeing the robots do stuff.

That's about it for me I guess, what about you?
Old 15 Sep 2003, 03:17 AM   #2 (permalink)
Goddam I suck

Spammy McSuckass is on a distinguished road
Talking

I do not understand that allusion. Is it still cool seeing the robots do stuff anymore? I'm glad we have that all cleared up.

Old 15 Sep 2003, 03:22 AM   #3 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

yeah i seen some robots in elementary school, they werent too advanced tho
Old 15 Sep 2003, 01:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Yep...I help my cousin and his friends in England for one of the Robot Wars challages...we mamaged to beat our heat, but were totaled in the 2nd semi-final....oh this was during the 6th wars in robot wars...got on tv there too!
Old 15 Sep 2003, 06:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I remember when I was in the hospital with my Mom and my sister and we had just got done picking up some medicine for my sister,as we were leaving we saw these robots moving around.We got all nervous and stuff,one of them even came up to me and I just backed up against the wall and then it left.

Quite an experience....a few years ago though.