ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

NASA scientists baffled!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Sep 2003, 01:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default NASA scientists baffled!

I doubt this is true, but I saw this at another forum, interesting enough to post it up I think...

"3-Billion Year Old Manufactured Spheroids?

At least 200 have been found, and extracted out of deep rock at the Wonderstone Silver Mine in South Africa, averaging 1-4 inches in dia. and composed of a nickel-steel alloy that doesn't occur naturally.

Some have a thin shell about a quarter inch thick, when broken open are filled with a strange spongy material that disintegrates into dust upon contact with air.
. A complete mystery according to Roelf Marx curator of the South African Klerksdorp Museum, as the one he has on exibit rotates on its own, ,locked in a display case, free of outside vibrations.
The manufactured metallic spheroids have been
mined out of a layer of pyrophyllite rock and
geologically and by the various radio-isotope
dating techniques are shown as being 2.8 - 3 billion years old, long before man, as shown at the bottom of the graph.

MANUFACTURED METALS MILLIONS OF YEARS OLD For the past three decades miners at the Wonderstone Silver Mine near Ottosdal in the Western Transvaal, South Africa, have been extracting out of deep rock several strange metallic spheroids. So far at least 200 have been found. In 1979, several were closely examined by J.R. McIver, professor of geology at the University of Witwaterstand in Johannesburg, and geologist professor Andries Bisschoff of Potsshefstroom University.

The metallic spheroids look like flattened globes, averaging 1 to 4 inches in diameter, and their exteriors usually are colored steel blue with a reddish reflection, and embedded in the metal are tiny flecks of white fibers. They are made of a nickel-steel alloy which does not occur naturally, and is of a composition that rules them out, being of meteoric origin. Some have only a thin shell about a quarter of an inch thick, and when broken open are found filled with a strange spongy material that disintegrated into dust on contact with the air.

What makes all this very remarkable is that the spheroids were mined out of a layer of pyrophyllite rock, dated both geologically and by the various radio-isotope dating techniques as being at least 2.8 to 3 billion years old.

Adding mystery to mystery, Roelf Marx, curator of the South African Klerksdorp Museum, has discovered that the spheroid he has on exhibit slowly rotates on its axis by its own power, while locked in its display case and free of outside vibrations. There may thus be an energy extant within these spheroids still operating after three eons of time."

Hmmm...thoughts?
Old 15 Sep 2003, 01:07 AM   #2 (permalink)
Goddam I suck

Spammy McSuckass is on a distinguished road
Talking

No really, it's true. Quite honestly, I wouldn't worry myself about that. Are you a man or a woman? That is a very original thought. Some may have a thin shell about a quarter inch thick when broken open are filled with a strange spongy material that disintegrates into dust upon contact with air, but not all. Are you talking about an animal, vegetable or mineral? Is that a fact. Who is your favorite Science Fiction author? Excuse me! What kind of food do you like? Where is that? I hear you. made of a nickel-steel alloy which does not occur naturally and is of a composition that rules them out being of meteoric origin are made of a nickel-steel alloy which does not occur naturally and is of a composition that rules them out being of meteoric origin. Some may have only a thin shell about a quarter of an inch thick and when broken open are found filled with a strange spongy material that disintegrated into dust on contact with the air, but not all. God, or Nature, perhaps? Where did Adding mystery to mystery Roelf Marx curator of the South African Klerksdorp Museum get discovered that the spheroid he has on exhibit slowly rotates on its axis by its own power while locked in its display case and free of outside vibrations?"There you go again."-- Are you a man or a woman? What were we talking about again? Oh, you are a poet.