ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Uh-Oh....Ja Fuckin' MURDA'S 50/Em...The Stakes Have Been Rasied...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Sep 2003, 02:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough
Default Uh-Oh....Ja Fuckin' MURDA'S 50/Em...The Stakes Have Been Rasied...

Ja Rule has fuckin' killed 50/Em on his latest track...Chang Gon' Come...He ripped off Hit Em' Up but the track is still hot...Ja may be a cheap trick but he's actin' like he's hungry... 50 and Em better release some real shit this time...Not some Pac Bitin' bullshit...Fatal still hasn't signed with Murder Inc...But with each passing day...Ja's new LP looks to be takin' shape... Although they say "Crown" and "Change Gon' Come" won't be on the LP....Ja has also released a more dependin' on your opinion rap/pop song "Reign"...I like it as it is reminiscent from something off of "All Eyez On Me"....In the video Ja depicts the Police and Feds tryin' to take down Murder Inc...At the end Ja is killed and in act of total stupidity...They show pics of Pac and Biggie as to signify Ja is that important...Don't flatter yourself you fat cup-cake eatin' motherfucka....LOL....

Side Note: Irv...Stop tryin' to be like Suge you fat wannabe bitch ....Murder Inc. has like 50 artists but only put out two of their CD's...Ashanti and Ja...You better promote Fatal because he will make your cheap trick label legit....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....

Last edited by Slash; 14 Sep 2003 at 02:44 PM.
Old 14 Sep 2003, 03:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

I would never take a guy seriously who sing its just these rainy days.

Old 14 Sep 2003, 03:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

^^^True...But he killed 50/Em on Change Gon' Come...But you could say the same for Em...Cryin' like a bitch because the same Record Execs. that made him famous are tryin' to tone him down... I'm just sayin' 50/Em said the same thing you said and called out Ja...And Ja answered...And he killed them...IMHO...I thought the song was pretty good...

9 Times....
Old 14 Sep 2003, 05:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Ja's a fool...
Old 14 Sep 2003, 06:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.

^ Couldn't have said it any better

Old 15 Sep 2003, 03:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Ja has stepped it up..But I still think 50, is going to rip him. Atleast it's a legit battle now, it's not one sided like everybody (including me) thought it was going to be. The Crown and Change going Come, are the best 2 disses in the battle so far.

Old 15 Sep 2003, 07:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

If you would like to pay your condolences to 50 Cent...Do so here...'Cause I guarantee he will fade away in five months or be dead...This guy is plain stupid....He dissed Lil' Kim...Joe Budden and Shyne on the local radio station in Jersey before he got shot at...And dependin' on the way you look at it dissed Queen's Bridge...A dis to Nas???? 50 was sayin' truth though when he said it stunk cause I hear it does...But 50...That's one cat you don't wanna fuck with 'cause Nas will lyrically kill you....Although he's a bitch for not dissin' Camron back...

9 Times....
Old 16 Sep 2003, 03:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

He dissed Queensbridge? All hell naw! He probally wouldn't last 3 days up in QB.

the bridge lives on..................................

Old 16 Sep 2003, 03:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

This whole thing is messed up...
Old 16 Sep 2003, 07:08 PM   #10 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

50's stupid...I like the cat but he still needs to know when to shut his mouth...He'll live longer...And sayin' he knew out of the pen who shot Pac cuase Tut got knocked is no fuckin' big deal...What the hell do you think Pac was sayin' in Against All Odds..."Now you gotta watch your back N****/Watch Your Front/Gunshots to Tut/Now You Stuck"

9 Times....