ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Cabin Fever, year's best horror...?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Sep 2003, 08:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Cabin Fever, year's best horror...?

Hell fucking no!!!!!!!!! Do NOT go see that fucking movie. It is a huge steaming pile of horse shit. It was so god damn lame. It's supposed to be a horror movie, but it's just fucking retarded. The acting is terrible, fucking worse than B grade. The storyline is so god damn slow to develop. The ending is just plain retarded. All the characters are fucking idiots. Please save yourself the pain of sitting through this painfully slow and brain deteriorating film. If you do decide to go, make sure you have someone with you so you can make fun of it together. I know for me, having Cynthia there to bust on it was the only saving grace. All 10 of the people in the theater thought so too as they were laughing at it.
Old 13 Sep 2003, 08:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Never planned on watching it in the first place... but thanks for the warning.
Old 13 Sep 2003, 08:07 PM   #3 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

i thought the preview looked awesome, i'll probably see it sometime this week
Old 13 Sep 2003, 08:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Are we talkin' horror as in horror movies or horror as in RVD matches...I just wasn't sure...Horror just hasn't been the same since the 80's...Even Freddy Vs. Jason wasn't scary...

Side Note: RVD starred in Black Mask II....What a developmental talent...Clean jobbin'...B-Movie actin' piece of trash...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 13 Sep 2003, 08:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Afficial
i thought the preview looked awesome, i'll probably see it sometime this week
LOL, that's exactly what my girlfriend and I thought too. The previews showed the best parts of the movie, and when they come up in the movie they are nowhere near as good as they were in the previews. Save yourself the money and go watch something else. We wish we would have seen something else.

On a sidenote, we did see a couple previews that looks fucking badass. Godsend and Gothika. Those two movies look sweet as hell. Kurt, when you read this (and I know you will), could you hook me up with some info on those two movies (release dates, etc)?
Old 14 Sep 2003, 03:03 AM   #6 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally posted by Crunchy Black
On a sidenote, we did see a couple previews that looks fucking badass. Godsend and Gothika. Those two movies look sweet as hell. Kurt, when you read this (and I know you will), could you hook me up with some info on those two movies (release dates, etc)?
...I am not here to serve you...get a new puppet

now that I have that out of the way
Gothika ...starring Halle Berry is due to hit theaters on October 25thGothika trailer

Godsend...starring Robert DeNiro, Greg Kinear, and Rebecca Romijn-Stamos is scheduled for a Fall 2003 release, but nothing set yet...this doesnt even have a rating yet, I expect it to also debut in October, since currently Gothika is the only horror flick scheduled for the month

Old 14 Sep 2003, 03:34 AM   #7 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

isnt this movie about like them dieing from a cold or something?
Old 14 Sep 2003, 03:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

to me the previews looked stupid. I wasn't planning on wasting money to see it anyways and thanks to your heads up I won't even rent it now.
Old 14 Sep 2003, 05:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

damn stupid hobbit director...