ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

LMFAO....Jay-Z Has Swing Around Here....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Sep 2003, 09:08 AM   #1 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough
Default LMFAO....Jay-Z Has Swing Around Here....

Try'n keep up with me here. Beyoncé was scheduled to perform two songs at the VMAs: one with Jay-Z and one with Sean Paul. Just hours before the show, Jay-Z pulled a power play and demanded that Sean Paul not join Beyoncé on stage for her performance of Baby Boy. This came on the heels of rumors that Jigga requested that Beyoncé and Sean Paul be kept out of the same shots of the video for the song, too. I'm not sure what to make of this whole Randy Savage/Elizabeth thang that Jigga and B have, but I will say that Jay-Z would be wise to be a little less obsessive. In 20 years, Beyoncé should still have an audience, while Young Hov will be 56 and spittin' on all the bling in his new titanium hip.

Credit: Aaron Cameron, 411Mania

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

LMFAO...Poor Sean Paul...I actually wondered why he wasn't up there singin'...LOL...Don't worry Young Hov...You'e a lock with Beyonce...No need to be hostile...As for Aaron's last comment...So what if Young Hov will have a titanium hip...LOL...He'll be the first real Six Million Dollar Man...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 13 Sep 2003, 12:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Beyonce said that wasn't true