ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

The First PWF SPAM conference

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Sep 2003, 03:08 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default The First PWF SPAM conference

As a moderator it is my job, as well as my fellow moderators jobs to watch the board and weed out the spam.

So I am asking you the posters to tell me what you think SPAM is.
what makes a post or thread SPAM?

serious replies only ...all BS replies will be deleted, not moved, not edited...DELETED

Old 13 Sep 2003, 03:17 AM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I suppose spam in a post would be the stupid joke posts that have nothing to do with the topic, the ones with Just Kidding at the end that don't answer the question or express a position on a topic.

Spam Threads are ones with no real point, like ones that say:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi There.

Watcha doing??
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those are annoying. Thats all.
Old 13 Sep 2003, 03:44 AM   #3 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

I also see spam as multiple posts with little or no information in them, I can consider some of my posts spam but atleast I don't go overboard.
Old 13 Sep 2003, 04:04 AM   #4 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

completely off topic to the thread title, eg. In, say the Sub gimmick thread, Phenom was to say something about his homosexuality. that's spam.
Old 13 Sep 2003, 04:07 AM   #5 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

yeah pretty much every thing phe posted was spam
Old 13 Sep 2003, 05:13 PM   #6 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Anything that runs off topic. I hate when people just take over peoples threads with their own conversations.
Old 13 Sep 2003, 07:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Spam can imitate many forms...Jobbers by the name of Booker Tio Huffman...LMFAO....William Goldberg...And Terry Boleia...They are but a few examples...But thanks to HHH...The ICON...The Main Event...The Show Stopper...The Undisputed....Wheelin' and Dealin'...Jet Flyin'...Limousine Ridin'...Kiss Stealin'...Living Legend...Back Breaker...Money Maker...More GOLD than an L.A Laker... World Champ HHH makes sure Spam does not infest the wrestling ring as well as these boards...

Side Note: HHH made it possible for wrestling boards to exist...Includin' PWF...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 14 Sep 2003, 02:41 AM   #8 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Slash for the record ...HBK is the Showstopper...

but since everyone is unwilling to tell me what they think Spam is, tho everyone is willing to say something is SPAM...I will give my definitions

SPAM-a single word post
-a post consisting of only a smiley
-a thread started to say "Hi" or some other such bullshit
-any post that is completely useless
-multiple posts saying the same thing
-a thread with no real purpose
-a post that has absolutely nothing to do with the thread

if I left something off....let me know
btw SC, Eric and Dante....your posts are completely irrelevant...DELETED