ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

So How Do You Move The Files From Your Shared Folder...to Another Folder All At Once?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Sep 2003, 04:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default So How Do You Move The Files From Your Shared Folder...to Another Folder All At Once?

Help me out......

Old 12 Sep 2003, 04:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Open "My Shared Folder"....Then open the "Folder" you want to put all the files in....Go back to "My Shared Folder" and go up to "Edit"...Then go to "Select All"...All the files should be highlited blue...Go back to "Edit" and click "Cut"....Now go into the "New Folder" and hit "Paste"...All the files should have been pasted into the new folder....

That make any sense?

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 12 Sep 2003, 04:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Mine was a bit easier for if you don't want to send them all over, jsut most of them. I opened my shared folder and the separate folder (in this case it was "My Music") in a separate window. Then I held down the 'ctrl' key and single clicked on all of the files I wanted to move. Then after all of the files I wanted to keep were selected, I clicked and dragged all of the files into the "My Music" window.

Both methods work though. His is best for moving them all, mine is good for if you have a few you want in a separate folder.
Old 12 Sep 2003, 04:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by SLASHHH
Open "My Shared Folder"....Then open the "Folder" you want to put all the files in....Go back to "My Shared Folder" and go up to "Edit"...Then go to "Select All"...All the files should be highlited blue...Go back to "Edit" and click "Cut"....Now go into the "New Folder" and hit "Paste"...All the files should have been pasted into the new folder....

That make any sense?
LMAO...Yeah, It makes Sense Smart ass...

Old 12 Sep 2003, 04:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

LOL....Well I was confused about it and I wrote it...So I wasn't sure...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 12 Sep 2003, 04:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Both are good methods...Thanks you 2