ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Ja Rule, 50 Cent To Release Albums On Same Day

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Sep 2003, 01:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough
Default Ja Rule, 50 Cent To Release Albums On Same Day

The war continues...

Ja Rule's rep has announced that the rapper's next major release will hit stores on November 4th, the same day as 50 Cent's group, G-Unit, drops its debut album (Beg For Mercy).

Ja's album will now be a full album, not an EP as previously rumored. No word on why he selected the November 4th release date. The album is tentatively titled Blood of My Eye. No word on what will happen to the rumored two disc album Ja was supposed to release next year.

Ja Rule and 50 Cent have had a very public rivalry for years now. Their personal war has escalated to include much of the Murder Inc. and Shady/Aftermath labels.

Credit: MTV

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ja...You better have a reciept for your ass...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 11 Sep 2003, 02:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Arg this feud is so old..they both should really move on with there lives.
Old 11 Sep 2003, 02:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Well, every music store is going to have twice as many stolen cd's to deal with on that day...

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 11 Sep 2003, 07:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I know I'll be getting that cd

What?
Old 12 Sep 2003, 10:09 AM   #5 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

lol... 50's sales are going to bury Ja's. Nobody likes that little shit anymore. At least I can't find anyone who will admit to liking him.
Old 12 Sep 2003, 10:19 AM   #6 (permalink)
Kryptonite

and I wont be buying either...both are played out pop acts that will be given too much time on the radio and MTV

Old 12 Sep 2003, 10:27 AM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

So's Aerosmith lately. Quit using the "overplayed pop act" argument. You can make that argument about anyone. Just say you don't like it and be done with it.
Old 12 Sep 2003, 01:56 PM   #8 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I hate to admit this...But I like Ja Rule's new song the Crown...Eventhough he ripped of Mystical's "Here I Go" beat.

G-Unit is going to out sell Ja No Doubt....But Ja sells will boost, because people will get to hear 2 diss records at the same time. So the average consumer will spend atleat 25.00 after purchasing both. If Ja album is good, it might beat out G-Unit...They say Ja isn't singing on this Lp, he's strictly street. But it might be a tad bit to late, for HIM to go back to being Mr. Murda. He's already looked upon as a R&B/Rap act, he probaly will never be able to live that gimmick down.

Loyd Banks will shine on the G- Unit album...Be on the look Out...BANKS is the NEXT BIG THING.

Last edited by TR(UTH)IPLE H; 12 Sep 2003 at 02:13 PM.

Old 12 Sep 2003, 02:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Yo Truth...I think Ja might have one saving grace on this album...Hussein Fatal...I just listened to an interview with Fatal where he sets shit straight ...And if there is one man who can verbally destroy 50 and Em...It's gonna be Fatal...I got love for Lloyd Banks too but Fatal rode with Pac...Until he crashed Pac's truck and got the fuck oout of Cali before Pac found out...LOL... I think I might pick up both records...It's exactly like you said...2 Diss Records...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 12 Sep 2003, 02:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Hussein Fatal Is Raw as hell. Didn't he leave Outlaws, I haven't heard him since the album, where he had the song "Everyday". That Song use to get much play iin my Car.

Where has he been?

Old 12 Sep 2003, 02:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

I rather burn the cd then waste my money buying the shit cd's...hell I rather not even waste and cheap cd to burn these cds.
Old 12 Sep 2003, 02:23 PM   #12 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^I feel the same way about PINK...

Old 12 Sep 2003, 02:25 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by TR(UTH)IPLE H
I hate to admit this...But I like Ja Rule's new song the Crown...Eventhough he ripped of Mystical's "Here I Go" beat.
Is that the single that's on the radio? If so, then that shit is the hottest thing he's released since fuck ummm "How Many Wanna" (soundtrack for light it up) and "Holla Holla". He has some great songs, but he's just released all poppy R&B shit. If this album is strictly him rappin, I might get it sometime.

As for 50, I don't know about his album. I don't like his monotone style and slow rapping. He really does get too much rotation. His shit is sooo played out it isn't even funny.
Old 12 Sep 2003, 02:26 PM   #14 (permalink)
KrAyzie

Quote:
Originally posted by TR(UTH)IPLE H
^^^^I feel the same way about PINK...

So? Thats your opinon.

Last edited by MiZTaCCen; 12 Sep 2003 at 02:29 PM.
Old 12 Sep 2003, 02:32 PM   #15 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by Crunchy Black
Is that the single that's on the radio? If so, then that shit is the hottest thing he's released since fuck ummm "How Many Wanna" (soundtrack for light it up) and "Holla Holla". He has some great songs, but he's just released all poppy R&B shit. If this album is strictly him rappin, I might get it sometime.

As for 50, I don't know about his album. I don't like his monotone style and slow rapping. He really does get too much rotation. His shit is sooo played out it isn't even funny.
Is a Reggae dude, singing in the background?

50 cent does get alot of play...But like Chris Rock says "HE GOT SHOT 9 TIMES"

And him getting Shot at the other day, Cements another hit record for him...