ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Does anyone else feel like just giving up?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Sep 2003, 02:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt
Default Does anyone else feel like just giving up?

I don't know what to say.

I'm tired of being taken for granted.
I'm tired of opening myself up to people, only so they can fuck me over later.
I'm tired of caring too much.

Maybe I should become as apathetic as the rest of society.
Maybe I should be content with my own misery.
Maybe I should put a gun to my head, and paint the walls with my brains.

Who the fuck really gives a shit anymore?
I sure as hell don't.
Old 10 Sep 2003, 02:08 AM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

I get that way at times but like always you just cant give up cuz you never know what may lie ahead
Old 10 Sep 2003, 02:12 AM   #3 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

well i hope me winning the 15 million dollar lottery on friday lies ahead.......cos i really can't cope with this shit much longer......

i know i know i know......money doesn't buy happiness, but it sure as fuck rents it for a long time
Old 10 Sep 2003, 02:23 AM   #4 (permalink)
Kryptonite

I feel that way alot bro, but I keep waking up every morning cuz I know it pisses someone off

Old 10 Sep 2003, 08:02 AM   #5 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Ah Depression...

I got nothing, my life is going okay right now, I'm not fepressed but I'm not really happy. Well money doesn't buy happiness but its just makes Misery easier to deal with. Then again I believe you can buy Happiness but not love.
Old 10 Sep 2003, 10:31 AM   #6 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

You jabronis need to smoke some stank dank sticky hydro, ya heard me.
Old 10 Sep 2003, 01:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default Re: Does anyone else feel like just giving up?

Quote:
Originally posted by .Moneen.

Maybe I should put a gun to my head, and paint the walls with my brains.
Nice line man I approve.As for giving up,well yeah nihilism is a very attractive approach to living your life...however as hard as I've been trying to negotiate my way around it I've found that it is hard to manage it in full..you look at for example the fuhrer principle and yeah it's appealing,but look at me...I'm on a computer right now! that's not exactly screaming that I'm tearing down the value system that's been instilled in me.I'd say give up as much as you think you can,the less you do care about things the easier it is to cope.
Old 10 Sep 2003, 01:56 PM   #8 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Giving up as in killing myself type thing? Well when i was in grade 6-8 maybe but then I grew out of the whole suicide shit. Still had alot of problems to deal with but wouldn't want to give up. I like to show bastards that I can do without them and show people I am better then them. No one ever said life is easy, but hell going through tough times is what makes us stronger.
Old 10 Sep 2003, 02:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I do all the time....but I've mamaged to come out of it each time.....so far...
Old 10 Sep 2003, 04:34 PM   #10 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

I have felt like giving up many times, main reason being lazyness.
Old 10 Sep 2003, 08:08 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

nah, football season just started. Wait till my Chargers lose 15 games. Then I'll be ready to give up...

again...

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 10 Sep 2003, 08:36 PM   #12 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Je ne suis pas stupid

had to get that off my chest. Anyway nah Basketball season is soon so i dont plan on giving up soon.
Old 11 Sep 2003, 04:33 AM   #13 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Suicide, you guys must be pretty fucked up if you go through that. Just learn to smile now and again, I'd never kill myself, I have to much to live for and too many people to upstage.

That's my main goal in life, do better than everyone I know.
Old 11 Sep 2003, 04:40 AM   #14 (permalink)
Kryptonite

as a wise man once said
Life sucks, wear a helmet

Old 11 Sep 2003, 09:12 AM   #15 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Moneen, would you like some anti-depresent pills? I'm sure if you tell your Doctor about you bad condition he'll give a prescription and a coupon to get them for a life time or yo just go out make friends and live life to its fullest, if you always look at the bad side of life you'll never see the good side of life.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>