ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

New Star Trek movies

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Sep 2003, 01:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default New Star Trek movies

Reportedly the next installments of the Star Trek series are to be helmed by the cast of the current Trek show Enterprise

Enterprise of course being the worst recieved Trek show since the original, which didnt truly develop a fan base til after its cancellation.

After the last movie I personally hope that this franchise has finally died, Paramount is beating a dead horse.

Old 09 Sep 2003, 03:13 PM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

I have yet to watch a single episode of enterprise
Old 09 Sep 2003, 03:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Actually the series is not all that bad....thoguh the other ST shows i enjoyed better...you guys are too over critical of it..
Old 09 Sep 2003, 04:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

I'm waiting for the day Captain Archer is in his quarters and Al comes in through the chamber and tells Sam..."You're mission is"...Eh...A Quantum Leap Joke...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 09 Sep 2003, 05:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

They need to combine the TNG/DS9 cast for the next movie.
Old 09 Sep 2003, 07:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

^Actuallu I hear thats the plan...well the DS9 at least...It did end with quite a few unresloved issues...Like Sisko's and D'kats return...etc..
Old 09 Sep 2003, 10:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Enterprise faults
-They introduced the Borg...a species that had never before been heard of til TNG...
-The Klingons do not look like the Klingons from Classic Trek which takes place after this series
-No Sam...

Old 11 Sep 2003, 12:06 AM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Star Trek is without a doubt the most BORING show ever....

Just thought I'd let you know...
Old 11 Sep 2003, 01:17 AM   #9 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

I thought the borg were cool especially 7 of 9 lol
Old 11 Sep 2003, 02:42 AM   #10 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Trek is not the most boring show ever...lets not forget Touched by an Angel, or Murder she wrote

Old 11 Sep 2003, 12:12 PM   #11 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

^And Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman..