ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Guns, DO we need 'em?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Sep 2003, 04:28 AM   #1 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Guns, DO we need 'em?

My point of view is, if you have a gun and use it to actually kill somebody them you're a fucking pansie. Guns are for jackasses who can throws lefts and rights. I don't encourage the use of guns to solve problems and the only reason you'd need a gun is for, NOTHING!

The sad thing though, In Australia we banned the use of guns by a normal person unless they have a extremely special licence, but there are like 300 000 handguns floating around down here that are unregistered.
Old 08 Sep 2003, 04:42 AM   #2 (permalink)

CDWC,v is on a distinguished road

IMO there is no use for guns what so ever, all they do is make the devils work done easyer by p**sys whom cant settle things either with words or phisacality. Not that I beleave that its always the right thing to turn to a battle with words or fist... but its a hell of alot better than useing a gun.

Whats really been solved by useing guns? besides death... nothing.

Good thread Dante.
Old 08 Sep 2003, 08:11 AM   #3 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

uh yeah. what about hunters? i own 4 guns now and ive never killed anyone. i shoot at targes and go hunting once in a while.
Old 08 Sep 2003, 11:10 AM   #4 (permalink)
Kryptonite

I don't like guns...never have...but I'm not gonna tell someone they can't own one

Guns do serve many purposes such as
-Self Defense
-Hunting

There are many responsible gun owners out there who have never done anything illegal with their gun. Why should they lose their right to own because someone else is not capable of being responsible.

Making them illegal would not make them go away, Marijuana is illegal and people still buy, sell and use it.

Old 08 Sep 2003, 12:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

I don't think we need guns? Why should we have them? So gangs who think they are bad ass can go around shooting killing people, Kids who get picked on can just go shoot there whole school. We don't need guns, it's already a sad world out there and just think if everyone had a gun none of us would be safe. Some guy could be trying to shot this other guy BUT miss and hit you.
It's just some sad axcuse for pathetic weak people to have one b/c they can't protect themselves with out one.
Old 08 Sep 2003, 01:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally posted by MiZTaCCen
I don't think we need guns? Why should we have them? So gangs who think they are bad ass can go around shooting killing people, Kids who get picked on can just go shoot there whole school. We don't need guns, it's already a sad world out there and just think if everyone had a gun none of us would be safe. Some guy could be trying to shot this other guy BUT miss and hit you.
It's just some sad axcuse for pathetic weak people to have one b/c they can't protect themselves with out one.
however like I just said
making them illegal will not keep people from getting them

you talk about gangs using them -most of their guns arent registered anyways..illegally obtained

the stupid kids who whine and cry about no one liking them- they generally take their guns from home, and that is the gun owners responsibility to take better care of it.

never understood that...the other kids dont like you so how is shooting them going to make them like you???

Old 08 Sep 2003, 03:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Its not about kids not liking them it's about kids being assholes picking on them and pushing there buttons to make them go crazy enough to grab a gun and kill them. Theres a difference.
Old 08 Sep 2003, 03:08 PM   #8 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

This IS a good topic... too good the just OT, how about moving this to MOTM?
Old 08 Sep 2003, 03:14 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Wanderer I'm gonna let this stay for a while, a lot of posters dont go in there and I think some of these recent threads deserve some visibility

and Krayzie, kids are teased everyday, fact is these kids were probably allready unbalanced and would do something drastic wether a gun was available to them or not

Old 08 Sep 2003, 05:39 PM   #10 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Meeting of the Minds is a wasteland, leave it in here.

No matter what people are going to use guns, they're more effective and efficent than anything else (knifes, swords, axes whatever)

Only reason I would see the need to own a gun is for hunting and self defense. But main reason being self defense because lets face it, a gun will get the job done.

But anyway I'm no gun collector or anything like that so my opinion is rather vague.
Old 08 Sep 2003, 08:21 PM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Isn't there a gun thread in motm?
Old 08 Sep 2003, 08:30 PM   #12 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Maybe, but seriously when was the last time you went in there?