ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

9-11 aniversary coming up..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Sep 2003, 05:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default 9-11 aniversary coming up..

Anyone here planing anything for it?
Old 07 Sep 2003, 05:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

fuck....9/11 happend like 20 years ago...let that fuckin shit go....america like blew up a whole country.....no body gripes over that...
Old 07 Sep 2003, 05:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

i believe it was 2 years ago. & no, i'm not planning anything for it. my school hands out USA stickers during CTBS testing, thats about it.
Old 07 Sep 2003, 05:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I sick of all this 9/11 shit. Now for a week nothing will be on TV. There will be all these boring shows that nobody gives a fucking shit about. It happends 2 years ago. Let it go. And why would anyone do anything for it?
Old 07 Sep 2003, 05:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Not really doing anything..
Old 07 Sep 2003, 05:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

I didn't even do anything for it the day it did happen. Bombings like this happen almost every other day in the middle east but as soon as one happens to the states the whole world stops. Give me a break.
Old 07 Sep 2003, 07:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

hmmm good excuse for a bar-b-que...american style oh yeah. party at my house.
Old 07 Sep 2003, 07:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Man, it's a good thing no one here lost anyone close to them on that day. If thye had maybe we wouldn't be hearing this shit from them... it's no wonder most of the world thinks we're jackasses. We don't even care when our own people are killed for no reason...

Buncha jackasses.
Old 07 Sep 2003, 07:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

I may go back to New York. Take a bus or something no plane.

Old 07 Sep 2003, 07:21 PM   #10 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Ryan
Man, it's a good thing no one here lost anyone close to them on that day. If they had maybe we wouldn't be hearing this shit from them... it's no wonder most of the world thinks we're jackasses. We don't even care when our own people are killed for no reason...

Buncha jackasses.
Thank You Ryan for pointing that out.

Old 07 Sep 2003, 07:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Well...It's not cool to make light of 9/11...But what I think the others are speakin' about is how... EVERYDAY, in the Middle East, Terror occurs and innocent people are killed...But I don't see anyone here talkin' about an anniversary for all those people who have been killed...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 07 Sep 2003, 07:23 PM   #12 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Iglooman
I didn't even do anything for it the day it did happen. Bombings like this happen almost every other day in the middle east but as soon as one happens to the states the whole world stops. Give me a break.
Quote:
Man, it's a good thing no one here lost anyone close to them on that day. If thye had maybe we wouldn't be hearing this shit from them... it's no wonder most of the world thinks we're jackasses. We don't even care when our own people are killed for no reason...
Both interesting points..and true in some degree..
Old 07 Sep 2003, 07:34 PM   #13 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by SLASHHH
Well...It's not cool to make light of 9/11...But what I think the others are speakin' about is how... EVERYDAY, in the Middle East, Terror occurs and innocent people are killed...But I don't see anyone here talkin' about an anniversary for all those people who have been killed...
True, but it wasn't such a large number of people in ONE day. And they do hold rememberance for those lost, especially important figures in religion and society that were killed in violence. Hell, the moment Saddam was toppled, people were in the streets in rememberance of those killed by Saddam, including a major religious leader.
Old 07 Sep 2003, 07:39 PM   #14 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

True enough...And I agree with you Ryan...I am only statin' the fact everyday there is bloodshed and violence and war in the Middle East...There has been for years and years...There is not a day where that shit doesn't happen...There is a hole in my stomach everytime I see anything related to 9/11...It was a sad moment...Especially for those who lost loved ones...I guess we haven't advanced enough as a species to understand that one's life is not more or less valuable than any others...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 07 Sep 2003, 07:45 PM   #15 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Originally posted by SLASHHH
True enough...And I agree with you Ryan...I am only statin' the fact everyday there is bloodshed and violence and war in the Middle East...There has been for years and years...There is not a day where that shit doesn't happen...There is a hole in my stomach everytime I see anything related to 9/11...It was a sad moment...Especially for those who lost loved ones...I guess we haven't advanced enough as a species to understand that one's life is not more or less valuable than any others...
True, it is pretty much shoved down our throats most of the time and all of this phony patriot shit is annoying as Hell. But we should still take the time out and remember what happened. I don't plan on doing anything special, bit if others do that is their choice and I'm not going to piss on their BBQ because I think that they should "get on with their fucking lives" or some such nonesense...