ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

September 7, 2003...7 Years To The Day Tupac Shakur Was Shot In Las Vegas

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Sep 2003, 11:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough
Default September 7, 2003...7 Years To The Day Tupac Shakur Was Shot In Las Vegas

In about an hour or so...This day will change into September 7th, 2003...7 years ago, ICON Tupac Amaru Shakur was fatally shot in Las Vegas, Nevada after attending a Mike Tyson Boxing Match... Arguably the greatest rapper of all-time...2Pac was a major influnece in the world and still is today...The circumstances of his demise are arguably the most controversial since the assissination of JFK...He embodied Thug Life...A thought that many people would take to heart...His body of work shows a man who had two distinct personalities...His infamous war with Biggie/West Coast will most notably go down in history as the deadliest rivalry in the entertainment business...There's so much to write about this man...I could go to dozens of sites and post his bio...Or post theories...In a sense, I owe it to 2Pac for you to make that decision...I promise you you won't be disapointed... This man was before his time...A visionary...A present day Malcolm X...He was taken before his time...He had so much more to do...Here is an interview with Afeni Shakur from the latest issue of XXL Magazine...

"I think the person who killed Tupac, I think he's dead," she told XXL. "But beyond that, if I'm wrong and it's somebody else, I still believe that that person has to carry that. What I know about the criminal justice system in America is that they cannot punish him like God is going to punish him."

She revealed that she buried Tupac's ashes on her farm in Lumberton, North Carolina.

"Yesterday, which was June 16th 2003, we put Tupac's ashes in the ground after seven years, and we pray that people will allow him to be gone. I think we should let him be. He earned it."

"Tupac was never conscious from the time I saw him," she said about her son's last hours in life. "He was never conscious. I believed that he would make it through because the doctor said that even with one lung, Tupac was extremely healthy and strong, and it was entirely possible that he could recover if we could put him somewhere quiet for six months."

"We were prepared to do that," she continued. "But Tupac's organs started to shut down. Once they tried to take Tupac out of the coma, and Tupac started to fight, we believe that Tupac was not interested. Tupac died seven times and they revived him seven times, and then I asked the doctors to allow him to be. And that's what we did. We let him be."

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 07 Sep 2003, 01:57 AM   #2 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

....whoa I have this strange creepy sensation coming apun me.....AHHHH IT'S THE GHOST OF 2PAC!!!

**runs out of the room before he gets flamed for being a stupid white boy**

-----
2pac facts and rumours:

2pac has had the most hits after his death beating Elvis's record, actually I hink he is matching Elvis's right now of 11 but that is a big achivement for a guy who's dead....or is he?

It's said that 1 of 2pac's many tatoo's where missing at his autopsy. That is often a reason people beleive 2pac is still in hiding

I bought 2pac's last album 'Better days', That's a big deal because I usually download that shit off the net.

Last edited by Dante; 07 Sep 2003 at 02:00 AM.
Old 07 Sep 2003, 03:25 AM   #3 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

i thought it was on 9/13?
Old 07 Sep 2003, 03:31 AM   #4 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

I like puppies, and kitties
puppies and kitties are sooooooo cute

Last edited by Kurt Angle; 07 Sep 2003 at 03:40 AM.
Old 07 Sep 2003, 03:32 AM   #5 (permalink)
Kryptonite

I am sorry I was too slow the great WLS beat me to the post I am sorry for my incompitance in posting this already posted information

Last edited by Kara; 07 Sep 2003 at 03:37 AM.

Old 07 Sep 2003, 03:47 AM   #6 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

On September 16th 2003 Tupac Shakur will complete the 7 day/year theory of faking his own death
Old 07 Sep 2003, 03:48 AM   #7 (permalink)
Kryptonite

13th Rock...he was pronounced dead shortly after 7 on the 13th of September

Old 07 Sep 2003, 03:51 AM   #8 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

^ya 13th.....my bad.....im blazed
Old 07 Sep 2003, 05:14 AM   #9 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Not Originally Posted By Syn but edited by Kurt

Last edited by Kurt Angle on 09-07-2003 at 08:40 AM
Old 07 Sep 2003, 09:31 AM   #10 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted By Kurt Angle
13th Rock...he was pronounced dead shortly after 7 on the 13th of September
He died at 4:03 PM on September 13,1996...Adding to the 7th Day Theory....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 07 Sep 2003, 10:59 AM   #11 (permalink)
Kryptonite

it was 7:03 somewhere...

Old 07 Sep 2003, 11:20 AM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^lol...probably was here..
Old 07 Sep 2003, 12:20 PM   #13 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Wyk3d £¡£ §yN
Hmmmm you sure about that? you sort of struck me as an animal hating type. or at least the type that likes to tease poor animals....
Old 10 Sep 2003, 07:04 PM   #14 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I hate to say this ROCK AND SlasHHH but he's Gone...Forever.

Old 10 Sep 2003, 07:07 PM   #15 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

^^^ I think not.