ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Recording industry to offer deal

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Sep 2003, 10:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Recording industry to offer deal

The recording industry is considering offering a deal that would allow people with illegally obtained music to avoid the record companies OUTRAGEOUS lawsuits

the proposed deal involves deleting all illegal music off your computer and signing something to the effect of promising never to use any file sharing software ever again...and promising not to participate in illegal file sharing activities...

this deal would not be good for the 1600 plus BS lawsuits the industry has already filed

Old 05 Sep 2003, 10:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

When these companies charge 20 bucks for a stupid 20 cent CD how the hell can you blame anyone for illegaly obtaining songs.
Old 06 Sep 2003, 01:32 AM   #3 (permalink)
Kryptonite

well you are paying for the music

I understand the musicians POV kinda
its their art form and how they make their living
but, I think trying to sue people for hundreds of thousands of dollars is fucked up

Old 06 Sep 2003, 06:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Recently...When you've tried to D/L music...Do you get this annoyin' scramble in the middle of the song...Like a real fucked up radio frequency...Happens to me all the time...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 07 Sep 2003, 02:07 AM   #5 (permalink)
Kryptonite

yeah it happens to alot of the music I download...I think its the fucking record company trying to copyright protect their music

btw...little note to the record companies
I own well over 500 bucks worth of CDs..legally obtained mind you
however I wouldnt have bought over half of them if I hadnt had the chance to listen to them first

if you fuckers think you're gonna get me to buy more cds by not letting me listen to free music you're fucking mistaken...I'll turn on the radio and save my money

Old 07 Sep 2003, 11:54 AM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I get that all the time slashhh..it took me at least 25 tries before i could cleanly download staind's"price to play".
Old 07 Sep 2003, 12:29 PM   #7 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah the RIAA or whatever the fuck they are called are putting that scratching shit into various music files on Kazaa.

I read an article on it a few weeks back, I'll see if I can dig it up.