ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

I want people to read this...I don't like Pancakes ..do u?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Sep 2002, 09:38 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default I want people to read this...

...hi!!!! how you doing?? i just wanna say that....nah, im to embarrased. but i will tell you motherfucker's this, i dont like pancakes.

Old 19 Sep 2002, 11:05 AM   #2 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

why the fuck did I just reply to this thread?

Old 19 Sep 2002, 03:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Why is starscream still going on with this act?
Old 19 Sep 2002, 03:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Cut the crap shitscream! Everyone knows it's you! Even as an alter you suck. Your e-mail is starscream for crying out loud! I'm just one of the many reasons you left pwf the first time but this time, I'll be the only reason you leave pwf. And this time, you won't come back!

Old 19 Sep 2002, 03:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

To starscream..If you would like for the DWO to put a hit out on Bad Magik, oh fuck it..starscream you suck just leave...and by the way Magik you are the man if you make Lunarstarsuck leave PWF forever
Old 19 Sep 2002, 03:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

i don't liek pancakes that much either man, they make my stommach hurt most of the time lol

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Old 19 Sep 2002, 03:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Originally posted by TheNeXtBiGtHiNg
i don't liek pancakes that much either man, they make my stommach hurt most of the time lol
LMAO, TNBT you just like to use that Smily! LOL
Old 19 Sep 2002, 04:27 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

SS i can't believe your gonna allow Magick to talk shit like that about you where the fuck are your nutz

Old 19 Sep 2002, 04:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Mmmmm ..... pancakes.
Old 19 Sep 2002, 05:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I like pancakeson occasion. But never in the morning, they make me sick. I prefer french toats, or even waffles.

My town has "Pancake Day" (next weekend actually) and people travel from all over the USA to fill the square for the days activities...and eat free pancakes. It's like a huge thing here...I just wish it was "French Toast Day"
Old 19 Sep 2002, 05:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by dogcatcher

LMAO, TNBT you just like to use that Smily! LOL

hell yeah! lol

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Old 19 Sep 2002, 06:01 PM   #12 (permalink)
Snake River Conspiracy

Vulcan LionHart can only hope to improveVulcan LionHart can only hope to improve
Exclamation

Pancakes are alright, but what kind of outlandish idiot would create a topic dealing with them?!
Old 19 Sep 2002, 08:30 PM   #13 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:
Originally posted by Dre
SS i can't believe your gonna allow Magick to talk shit like that about you where the fuck are your nutz
SS got a sex change operation remember? Besides, the little ugly whore is afraid of me, the little ho's afraid of everybody who ever made fun of him.. err... her.

Old 19 Sep 2002, 09:41 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dave's slave

WhiteWolf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WhiteWolf

I'd rather have Waffels!
Nice and crispy!!

-WhiteWolf
Old 19 Sep 2002, 10:43 PM   #15 (permalink)
afficial

man how could you not like pancakes? Pancakes rule!

Especially McDonald's Hot cake's n sausage. Mmmmmm