ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

School! ahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Sep 2003, 07:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
Superstar

showstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to showstopper496
Default School! ahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

fcuk school starts tomorrow, i hate school its 10 th grade, i dont have my homeroom and my locker combo i my shedule what should i do

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\abdul a shaik\My Documents\pics\Picture 3.jpg[/img]
Old 03 Sep 2003, 08:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
EPIC

TheEpic1 is on a distinguished road

School does suck i'm glad i got my first day as a freshman outta the way now i gotta get my schedule and all that shyt changed but it's all good
Old 03 Sep 2003, 09:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Being a Junior is not that hard,freshmen year was the hardest for me....

I am a Senior and it's going pretty smoothly so far but it's only been a week.
Old 03 Sep 2003, 09:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

yup..school sucks..i only have one year left though..
Old 03 Sep 2003, 09:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

This is my last year. I have only had once full day so far. All my classes seem ok.
Old 03 Sep 2003, 10:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

Today was my 2nd day...My schedule was pretty fucked up yesterday,Math,Spare,Spare,Lunch,Spare...
I got that all fixed up and now everything is pretty good...It's pretty cool being in grade 12

Go Timberwolves!
Old 03 Sep 2003, 10:34 PM   #7 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by Edge
Today was my 2nd day...My schedule was pretty fucked up yesterday,Math,Spare,Spare,Lunch,Spare...
I got that all fixed up and now everything is pretty good...It's pretty cool being in grade 12
lol, what the hell are you complaining about, do your math and get the fuck outa there.
Old 03 Sep 2003, 10:36 PM   #8 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

I'm finnaly a senior this year and even though it's in a new school where i don't know anyone it's pretty cool. For my study hall seniors get open building privileges (which means i can go anywhere i want after checking with the teacher) so i usually spend that preiod in the library on the internet.

My Teams

Old 03 Sep 2003, 10:49 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

Quote:
Originally posted by error402
lol, what the hell are you complaining about, do your math and get the fuck outa there.
If i have 3 spares that means i'll be here for another year...and I really don't want that
Plus I'd have no way to get home after my math class...

Go Timberwolves!
Old 03 Sep 2003, 11:21 PM   #10 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah I know I was just joking, but that would be sweet, minus the staying back for another year.
Old 03 Sep 2003, 11:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I get 3 hours off in the morning this year. So my day is pretty short. I just hate walking home everyday back and fourth from school. Oh well, it beats staying at that hell hole...
Old 03 Sep 2003, 11:32 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

ah school is good sometimes at least you get to see your friends...
Old 04 Sep 2003, 01:20 AM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I know how you feel Rebel,I have been walking home from school lately but I need the exercise to lose the weight I gained over the summer vacation,besides I have my portable cd player it's all good.
Old 04 Sep 2003, 03:53 AM   #14 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Only 4 more weeks, 4 more weeks then its holidays for the schoold down here in Australia....Sa-weet.
Old 04 Sep 2003, 04:11 AM   #15 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

school just stated, and yeah today was hard, we didnt get snack time today cause there training us for the first grade...its so unfair