ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Source Awards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Sep 2003, 10:13 PM   #1 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

****EDIT****
I split the threads since there seemed to be a good ammount of interest in the Source awards...
so use this thread for all Source award discussion
-Kurt Angle

Eminem and 50 wont be there since they have beef with the owner of the Source magazine

Last edited by Kurt Angle; 02 Sep 2003 at 08:37 PM.
Old 01 Sep 2003, 10:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^Thats Sad...There won't be any fights this year....

Suge is Locked up for 10 months...So Snoop will be there, with 100 played out 70 Pimps, thinking he's the King of Gang Banging...

Nas won't be there, because he also has beef with the Source...

Beanie is facing Attempted Murder Charges, so he won't be there to Smack around Jada....

So this leaves us With Benzino Garbage ass doing his tired version of Bootee, and a few other Commercial Flops, that no one has heard of...Dissing Em, 50, and Dre while they can't defend theirselves...Then doing the Usual "I sent them invitations but they was to scared to show up" bit...

Highlight of the Show will be Roc a fella....Can't stop, won't stop, Roc a fella records...Because we get down baby...We get Down...Girls, The Girls they love us...Because we come FRESH TO DEATH, IN THE BEST NOTHING LESS...THROW THE DIAMONDS UP...

Last edited by TR(UTH)IPLE H; 01 Sep 2003 at 10:39 PM.

Old 02 Sep 2003, 07:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Benzino sucks anyways

Nas wouldn't be there unless he was performing.

Old 02 Sep 2003, 10:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Ray Benzino has confirmed that he is planning on signing with none other than Murder Inc. Benzino was on hand with Radio host Wendy Williams, discussing Ja Rule's situation with 50, and how he [Rule] has gotten the short end of the stick.

Zino' also stated that The Source is releasing an expose' on "who the real 50 Cent is". Speaking of The Source magazine, they just signed up with BET to air their annual Source Awards on November 4th.

JA RULES NEXT CD = 5 MICS

Old 02 Sep 2003, 11:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

here we go, another year of controversy
Old 02 Sep 2003, 11:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Hmmm...ethier way The Source Awards should be interesting. always something goin down during that time. heh!
Old 02 Sep 2003, 11:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

good entertainment as always tho
Old 03 Sep 2003, 01:40 AM   #8 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

I remember watching the first ever Source awards back in '95 or '96.....it was off the hook, Snoop performed Murder was the case with the entire dogg pound, Dazz, Kurupt, Lady of Rage ect. back when east v.s west first started and Snoop was talking shit to the New York fan's. The Source awards havent been the same ever since.
Old 03 Sep 2003, 10:57 AM   #9 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

^Yup i remember that... thats when the whole east coast/west coast this really surfaced in the media, even though it was going on for quite some time since then..
Old 04 Sep 2003, 07:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

LMFAO....I remember that shit...When Suge went up on stage with Danny Boy and said..."If you don't want the producer to be all up in the video...all up on the song...come to Death Row"...The crowd went nuts...LOL...Then Pussy Combs came on and said..."Please, Suge...I repsect you and Dre...This needs to stop"...That was basically where it all started...You can also add Pac's shooting in '94...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....