ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Kevin's whereabouts REVEALED!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Sep 2003, 10:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Kevin's whereabouts REVEALED!!!!

So ya wanna know why Kevin doesn't post here much if any at all? It's because he has dedicated his time to ANOTHER site that he created Kevin hates us all
Old 02 Sep 2003, 10:20 AM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

What site is it?
Old 02 Sep 2003, 10:25 AM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Well, I don't think it would be right of me to post it here since he himself hasn't posted it. If you know his AIM, you can find it pretty easily through his profile and subprofile. He hates us all
Old 02 Sep 2003, 10:29 AM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Well I don't have AIM. So I guess I can't find out...
Old 02 Sep 2003, 11:46 AM   #5 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

As well he should hate us... We are nothing but degenerates and misanthropes. We are his abandoned creations left to fend for ourselves
Old 02 Sep 2003, 03:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
Administrator

skylight has disabled reputation

stick should die.
Old 02 Sep 2003, 03:42 PM   #7 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

Lets invade this "site" of his then.
Old 02 Sep 2003, 03:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
Administrator

skylight has disabled reputation

i dont have another site :/
Old 02 Sep 2003, 03:54 PM   #9 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

this is dumb
Old 02 Sep 2003, 03:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Pft thread reopened.

I think we should invade his other site and raise HELL!!!!
Old 02 Sep 2003, 04:00 PM   #11 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

pfft thread reclosed
Old 02 Sep 2003, 04:01 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Pft reopened. If I come back and this thread is closed, deleted, or recycle binned, there will be HELL to pay....

....and you will pay with your MOD SPOT!!!
Old 02 Sep 2003, 04:02 PM   #13 (permalink)

it is a pointless thread who gives a shit if he does or does not have another site
Old 02 Sep 2003, 04:04 PM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Yikes, take the tampon from your ass put it in the right hole.

No wonder people leave here all the time.
Old 02 Sep 2003, 04:04 PM   #15 (permalink)