ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

JLA vs Avengers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Sep 2003, 04:50 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default JLA vs Avengers

The most anticipated comic book crossover in history is finally happening

DC And Marvel are finally releasing the JLA/Avengers comics that will see everybody who's ever been on either team in a multi-issue crossover event

it begins this month...if you have any interest in comics I suggest you go check this out.

Old 02 Sep 2003, 11:50 AM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

It starts this month?? Goddammit... looks like I'm not paying rent after all
Old 02 Sep 2003, 05:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Yeah, this one's been coming for a while now. Bout damn time. Hopefully they do it right. Do you know who's heading this project or who's writing it?

And on a note, I think X-Man vs JLA would be cooler, cuz imo, the avengers are pretty darn gay.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 02 Sep 2003, 05:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I didn't even know what JLA was until I looked it up and I still haven't heard of them....
Old 02 Sep 2003, 06:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

It's batman, superman, wonder woman, green latern etc. They've been around for a long time and the cartoon on cartoon network is pretty fucking cool.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 02 Sep 2003, 06:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LOL, I've heard of all of them, but I never knew they were a group or whatever.
Old 02 Sep 2003, 09:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Exo...George Perez is behind this...he's been trying to get this done for almost 20 yrs

this crossover will feature so many characters
so many classic fights
Captain America vs Batman
Thor vs Superman

this'll be the one that people talk about for years...well comic readers