ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

That 70's show

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Sep 2003, 04:14 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default That 70's show

All the cast members for this show have just signed new contracts guarnateeing that they will stick with the show for 2 more years...or til May 2005

I for one am happy bout this..its one of the most consistantly funny shows on TV, and one of the few times Fox hasnt dropped the ball with a series

tho, since the show debuted in 1998 and was set in 1976
and the show is entering its 5th season...shouldnt it now be That 80's show? 1976 + 5 =1981 right? stupid TV time not as fast as real time

Old 02 Sep 2003, 06:53 AM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

That 70's is one of my favourite shows. Its so funny. I'm glad to know that its going to be on for at least another 2 years.
Old 02 Sep 2003, 02:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Didn't they made once that 80's show. I remember cause I saw the parody of cell phones back in the 80's
Old 02 Sep 2003, 02:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

^ ya they did and it bombed. I didn't really get to watch it, but from what I heard it wasn't that great.
Old 02 Sep 2003, 02:31 PM   #5 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

only one I liked on 80s was chyler leigh
Old 02 Sep 2003, 03:12 PM   #6 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

They should make That 80's show but with the people from that 70's show.

I don't know, I think it would be cool.
Old 02 Sep 2003, 03:37 PM   #7 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

That's good, i like the show.
Old 02 Sep 2003, 05:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Quote:
Originally posted by error402
They should make That 80's show but with the people from that 70's show.

I don't know, I think it would be cool.
I also think that would be cool

I really like That 70's Show and I'm glad to hear the news,thanks Kurt.
Old 02 Sep 2003, 06:53 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I love this show..great to hear..
Old 02 Sep 2003, 09:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
Kryptonite

yes That 80's show was real...but it was god awful...the cast didnt have the same chemistry or energy

I personally hope that they continue this on...and do make this That 80's show...seing Hyde deal with 80's pop music would be really funny

Old 03 Sep 2003, 10:29 AM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurt Angle
yes That 80's show was real...but it was god awful...the cast didnt have the same chemistry or energy

I personally hope that they continue this on...and do make this That 80's show...seing Hyde deal with 80's pop music would be really funny
In that one episode of That 70's Show they looked ahead to the 80's. That so is so damn funny. And Fez was in to all of that 80s pop.
Old 05 Sep 2003, 08:32 AM   #12 (permalink)
Safety first, ALWAYS!

Dr. Safety is on a distinguished road

Its a great show. Not because its set in the 70's, but because it just rules. Some of the better writers in the business. Its good to see some sit-coms surviving and flourishing in this disgusting age of 'reality' TV, where acting and comedy are put as an afterthought in favor of 'shock value' and 'its funny cause is REAL'.

Bleh.

Oh and that 80's show tanked because it wasnt nearly as good. The characters were awful.
Old 05 Sep 2003, 11:38 AM   #13 (permalink)
Young Noob

Y2Jericho is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Y2Jericho
naughty

THe chicks are hot on that show!