ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Home Alone 4: Taking back the house

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Sep 2003, 04:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica
Default Home Alone 4: Taking back the house

Yes, the 4th movie in the Home Alone series is coming out tomorrow. I had a chance to see it early for free and I have to say, it is not as good as the other three. This one has the Kevin character in it (played by someone new of course). Did any of you see it? I didn't like it at all. It had very few stunts in it and it was a very un-Kevin like movie, in some repsects. Your opinions on it, if you seen it.
Old 01 Sep 2003, 04:35 PM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

yeah I knew it was lame I also knew home alone 3 was the down fall and anytime a sequel to a movie is made for straight to tv it will bomb big time
Old 01 Sep 2003, 04:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

I know, I couldn't agree with you more. But there are some exceptions where the second of third movie is better. But I can't think of any right now.
Old 01 Sep 2003, 04:46 PM   #4 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

I heard that home alone made more than both sequels combined
Old 01 Sep 2003, 05:03 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

three sucked..this one will as well..
Old 01 Sep 2003, 05:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Godfather 2 was largely considered to be better than 1
also Aliens was better than Alien
Terminator 2 is considered by some to be superior to the first

but I personally hated the whole home alone series...direct to video is just gay, I dont watch those

Old 01 Sep 2003, 05:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

They should have stopped after the second movie. The third one sucked and like Kurt said, any movie that comes directly to video is bound to blow.

My Teams

Old 01 Sep 2003, 05:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

after culkin left the series was done..
Old 01 Sep 2003, 06:22 PM   #9 (permalink)

yep
Old 01 Sep 2003, 06:24 PM   #10 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurt Angle

Terminator 2 is considered by some to be superior to the first

Oh hell no......
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 01 Sep 2003, 06:42 PM   #11 (permalink)

yes it is
Old 01 Sep 2003, 06:58 PM   #12 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Kevin keeps gettin younger and younger.

Old 01 Sep 2003, 07:05 PM   #13 (permalink)

well i dont think it was kevin in part 3
Old 01 Sep 2003, 07:44 PM   #14 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Never saw the 3rd one, never had Culken in it so it was bound to suck.
Old 01 Sep 2003, 08:37 PM   #15 (permalink)
- I M M O R T A L -

's Avatar

is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to

All Home Alone Movies Without Culkin Suck Ass...
When I close my eyes...
I fear what I'm about to see...

AIM:GoT th3 Lif3</center>
 is offline