ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

OK...I think maybe I missed a memo

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Sep 2003, 05:46 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default OK...I think maybe I missed a memo

first let me say
DO NOT MOVE THIS TO SPORTS
I may mention Football but this is an Entertainment post

---now back to my rant----

Football season kicks off Thursday with a star studded show that leaves me saying...WHAT IN THE BLOODY FUCK???

musical actas and football..ok I an deal with that, some hard rock or pretty much anything with a bad ass beat...Football is a tough sport ..it needs some hard core music riiiiiiiight???

so why in the blue hell is Britney Spears performing at this event???they already have cheerleaders...now I love Britney..but when I think Football I do NOT think of her

lets see who else is performing....Good Charlotte? Good god damn, who signs this shit...back in High School the football players would have beat the shit out of those little faggot punk wannabe bitches....we all know it, and besides that good charlotte SUCKS ASS

Mary J Blige??? okay I think everyone either respects Mary J or likes her ..I dont think anybody has any harsh feelings for Mary J
BUT when you think of her music do you think of Football??
I sure as fuck don't

and Finally I come to ...AEROSMITH....now I am probably the biggest Aerosmith Fan here but even I have to acknowledge that what they do stopped qualifying as Rock sometime in the early-mid 90's...

Who cast this show???Someone must be punished...I still think back to when the NFL let MTV do the pregame show and MTV was giving away superbowl tickets to some goddamed stupid teenaged girls who just wanted to see N'Sync queer up the place.

with all that being said I have to final comments to make
1) thank God football season is here
and
2) I cringe in fear when I think of what tragedy they have planned for this years Superbowl half time show

Old 01 Sep 2003, 12:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

wow this half time show will suck this year. But thats ok, because any real football fan doesn't give a shit about half time. All we care about is the football.
Old 01 Sep 2003, 02:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

^^
Damn straight

Gives rebel the d-dap
Old 01 Sep 2003, 02:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

thats true rebel,I don't even watch halftime..
Old 01 Sep 2003, 03:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
Kryptonite

this isnt the half time show...this is the NFL's season kick off bash

if they decide to be this gay at the beginning of the year imagine how heinous it will be by Superbowl half time

Old 02 Sep 2003, 12:01 AM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurt Angle
this isnt the half time show...this is the NFL's season kick off bash

if they decide to be this gay at the beginning of the year imagine how heinous it will be by Superbowl half time
So is this happening Thursday night or what?
Old 02 Sep 2003, 02:00 AM   #7 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Hopefully they will invite audioslave to perform at the superbowl cause they go off

Old 02 Sep 2003, 03:35 AM   #8 (permalink)
Kryptonite

yeah this shit is all happening Thursday

sad sad day for football when they aligned with MTV

Old 02 Sep 2003, 07:55 AM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally posted by shane
Hopefully they will invite audioslave to perform at the superbowl cause they go off
That would be awesome if Audioslave was there.
Old 03 Sep 2003, 05:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

This has been coming for many years now. The Superbowl halftime show is without a doubt the biggest disgrace on the greatest day in sports. They suck every year for years. The only good one ever was the one with U2 2 years ago. They put Areosmith and Nsuck together and expect fans to cheer? It's fucking horrible, but they're going to keep doing this shit and it's going to get worse. It's all because of demografics and sponsers. Pepsi shovels Britney on the NFL because she endorses that stuff. MTV is a whore and will pump out any half fuck if they think they can make some money off it. So what else is going to happen when you put a bunch of big money know nothing fat fuck execs together. I garan-damn-tee you they are sitting around talking about how to broaden their product age appeal to the younger trendier youth by using crappy teeny pop and lame gimmicks. It's fucking pathetic, and just like the players on the field, the fans hit the bathroom when the halftime crap and pregame lameness is happening.

This is happening to Nascar as well. It used to be cool and hard, now they got britney singing the national anthem and crap and it makes me so sick to see this crap happening in every sport. Happened in the NBA allready.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 03 Sep 2003, 06:08 PM   #11 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

^^
I know, little boy band or whatnot shouldn't be performing at sports events that havw mostly men as their audience. it's like if they had nsync peforms at wrestlemania...no one wants to see that
Old 03 Sep 2003, 07:33 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

BRITNEY!!!

Ok ok,now that's over with the show does look like crap but I may watch it just for Brit,I don't know about you guys but I don't like Mary J Blige and I got nothing nice to say about her
Old 03 Sep 2003, 07:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
Let It Roll

But i'm pretty sure this is happening before the game. So I don't have to worry about it happening at half time. And hopefully there will be a good pre-game on some channel.
Old 03 Sep 2003, 09:11 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

ah just give me the game and i'll be happy...AND I DON'T MEAN HHH...
Old 04 Sep 2003, 06:53 AM   #15 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^lol... deep inside you meant HHH