ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

September Movies

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Sep 2003, 04:15 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default September Movies

...I'm a little late with it this time...I apologize, been working on other things

anyways here's whats coming to a theater near you in September

September 5, 2003
Dickie Roberts: Former Child Star
The Order

September 12, 2003
Cabin Fever
Matchstick Men
Once Upon a Time in Mexico

September 19, 2003
Anything Else
Cold Creek Manor
The Fighting Temptations
Secondhand Lions
Underworld
Bubba Ho-Tep (limited)

September 26, 2003
Duplex
The Rundown
Under the Tuscan Sun

Seems like a worthwhile movie paractically every week this month too
I'll be checking out

The Order, a super-natural thriller starring Heath Ledger as a priest helping to solve a murder

Cabin Fevera horror movie centered upon hysteria and disease

Once Upon a Time in MexicoAntonio Banderas and Johnny Depp's new shoot em up movie the last installment of "The Mariachi Trilogy" if you like Desperado I recommend this one

Anyplace Else comedy featuring Jason Biggs, Christina Ricci and Jimmy Fallon....directed by Woody Allen...which is why I'll be watching it, that and Christina Ricci is hot

Cold Creek Manor New horror movie, old plot...important life lesson, DON'T BUY A HOUSE WITH A NAME

The Fighting TemptationsCuba Gooding Jr and Beyonce hit the screen with a comedy about an inhheritance and a choir...previews look funny

UnderworldVampires and Werewolves, Kate Beckinsdale in skintight outfits, and Matrix style fight scenes...what more can you ask from a movie

The Rundown.....Finally , The most electrifying man in sports and entertainment returns to the big screen ...and this time the movie doesnt look like crap, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and Seann William Scott star in this Action-Comedy, with the Rock playing a bounty hunter out to settle a debt

And I put Buba Ho-tep on the list even tho it is in limited release, find out if its playing near you and go check it out.
It's Bruce Campbell's(Evil Dead Series) latest flick, a dark horror comedy movie. Its part of a series of movies that may never make it to wide distribution with out your support.So go check it out because Bruce Campbell is just cool dammit.

---------------------------
I suspect Once Upon a Time in Mexico and The Fighting Temptations to be the big winners at the Box Office this month, This months manditory Chick Flick is Under The Tuscan Sun
this one looks worse than usual fellas, so if your girl tries to drag you along to this one...fake appendicitis or something...

as usual, I have trailers for most of these...just ask if you want em
any questions about any of the movies on the list feel free to ask, more than likely I know the answer

Old 01 Sep 2003, 04:18 AM   #2 (permalink)
Kryptonite

fun movie fact
-The Rundown...which has gone thru numerous title changes....was originally set to be made in 1995, and was to star Patrick Swayze

Old 01 Sep 2003, 11:08 AM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

There's nothing to exciting this month. But parts of Cold Creek Manor was filmed where I live him some old hospital thats for old people who are going to die really soon.
Old 01 Sep 2003, 01:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

looks pretty crappy movie month...nothing really appeals to me except the beyonce/gooding movie.....

i can't wait for the Return of the King in December, though
Old 01 Sep 2003, 01:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

I am looking forward to Once Upon a Time in Mexico, The Order, and Underworld.
Old 01 Sep 2003, 04:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

Dickie Roberts: Former Child Star, The Rundown are the two that I might be checking out this month.
Old 01 Sep 2003, 07:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I'll only see The Rundown
Old 01 Sep 2003, 10:35 PM   #8 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

Cabin Fever looks fucking awesome
Old 02 Sep 2003, 06:44 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

MatchStick Men should be a good comedy,directed by Ridley Scott..which is a plus for me..
Old 07 Sep 2003, 11:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

meh i sure as hell do not want to see the beyonce movie it looks like shit.

But
Dickie Roberts: Former Child Star
Cabin Fever
Matchstick Men
Cold Creek Manor

Look pretty good but i'll wait until they come out on video.
Old 08 Sep 2003, 01:13 AM   #11 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Ok, right now i'm in the states on vacation, but while on the plane i saw a trailer for Matrix Revolution(Matrix 3). Now i heard this was coming out in 2005, but damn they must have made the film already and put out a trailer, by the way the trailer was pretty nice and i know some of you might think i'm lying an all so i'll tell you one thing to prove you wrong, the final battle between Neo and Smith will be in the rain. If this film is out here in the states already then hey i'm gonna watch tommorrow for sure.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 08 Sep 2003, 02:25 AM   #12 (permalink)
Kryptonite

The 3rd Matrix movie is coming in November Sly
the 2 sequels were filmed back to back

Old 08 Sep 2003, 01:34 PM   #13 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
Originally posted by Sly as hell
, the final battle between Neo and Smith will be in the rain
The funny thing about this sequence is that the entire segment is a DIRECT COPY of a scene from a Korean movie called Nowhere To Hide...naturally Warner have a more lavish production budget so it'll look better but I just thought I'd point out that they've copied this entire scene from Nowhere To Hide....oh and ye shall all bow down to Once Upon A Time In Mexico because it will fucking rule!
Old 08 Sep 2003, 04:40 PM   #14 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

November, cool. I must have been mixed up with XXX which is out in 2005, i think. They copied the scene,lol, i thought i'd seen a scene like that before from somewhere but my memory was failing me.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 08 Sep 2003, 05:35 PM   #15 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Out of those I want to see

Dickie Roberts:Former Child Star
Cabin Fever
Matchstick Men
Once Upon a Time in Mexico
Underworld
Duplex
The Rundown

The one I am most looking forward to is The Rundown....I know I'll be seeing it,because it stars the jabroni beatin,pie eatin,trailblazin,eyebrow raisin,people's champ...THE ROCK!