ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Im Back

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Aug 2003, 06:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Triple X Factor

.::xXx::. is on a distinguished road
Default Im Back

hi
im assassin and im back, i was struck out of action a the Microsoft Virus wich has been mentioned on the news and on this site i hope. but hell im back now, i did post a week or 2 back but that was a little shitty one because of the limited time i had, but now that im back plz fill me in on the stuff i have missed.

oh and unlucky for me school starts again on tuesday so i cant hang around here like i did before i vanished from the PWF
<option>Xtremist</option>
<option>Xtasy</option>
<option>Xstravigant</option>
<option>Xzillerant</option>
<option>Xciting</option>
<option>X'm Up</option>
<option>X Marks The Spot</option>
<option>Fuck Naw</option>
<option>X Spots The Marks</option>
</select>

::X:: Rearange the whole game with my rugged sound ::X::
::X:: Wont even say your own name when i come around ::X::
::X:: Stay on top but remain on the underground ::X::

Old 31 Aug 2003, 09:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

well, i changed my name
Old 01 Sep 2003, 03:54 AM   #3 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Hey Assasin remember me?

It's that newbie Dante, Well I've earn some respect an crediablitiy from the others and now I am excepted by everyone as sort of a tool. I also became Stick's little bitch on a short occassion but that's past history. So that damn virus got you too.....I would laugh at you but it wasn't your fault so I'll just stare and snicker.

Old 01 Sep 2003, 05:26 AM   #4 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

ppft... you're back but don't bring those shitty AWF promos with you.
Old 01 Sep 2003, 06:13 AM   #5 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Shit for a moment there I thought you were talking to me...

I didn't really think Assasin's promo's were that shit but then again I've only read 1 one and it did seem like a rushed work, sorry Assasin I'm sure Nature Boy has a point there. Then again I may be wrong, I've been wrong before.