ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Capital Punishment

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Sep 2002, 02:29 AM   #1 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Capital Punishment

What are your opionions on Capital Punishment aka being out to death for a crime.
Old 19 Sep 2002, 06:59 AM   #2 (permalink)

fuck it mother fucker, kill everybody, the innocent, the guilty, and whoever else. its 187 on a mother fucker.

Old 19 Sep 2002, 10:01 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

That guy reminds me of a former mod that onced worked here

I think that capital puishment is needed to a certain extent, I like an eye for an eye, I personally think that if someone goes out and kills someone, without any type of good reasoning, like for a robbery or just out of malice then that person should face the same fait as the perosn life they took....I believe that if a person is sentenced to life in jail that he takes up more space and money then he deserves and for that something else should be inflicted. Why should we as the taxs payers have to pay for this man to eat sleep not pay rent and watch cable tv, while leftin weights, becuase he killed someone. If a person has been proven without a shadow of a doubt to be a killer and threat to society then i saw do away with him, there is nothin that we should do to save him.

People who rape others, should be put in the normal prison population and showned just how fun it is. I went to visit a prison on a trip for my law class and they had a top floor layer for the rapist and people who rat on others, because they were to scared for their lives to be with the rest if the prison population.....The hell with that, if they are afraid that they are gonna get fucked up then they should have thought about it before they became the scum of the earth

Old 19 Sep 2002, 06:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
Snake River Conspiracy

Vulcan LionHart can only hope to improveVulcan LionHart can only hope to improve
Exclamation

I feel that Capitol Punishment is inhumane and unneccesary. America should be like most of Europe and abandon the practice of Capitol Punishment. Life imprisonment is much more effective then knocking someone off, it makes the perosn who commited the crime think about their wrong-doings for the rest of their days. It makes the person go insane and is a much more effective punishment. I think if America had stronger punishments for crimes and stricter laws then crime would be substantially diminished. As for LunarNight, you can get your point across much more vividly if you stopped acting like an unintelligent jackass and more as a civilized human being.
Old 19 Sep 2002, 07:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hawkman32

Capital punishment is UNDERUSED!!!!
If found guilty of murder, you should get your 1 appeal, if the verdict is upheld, you should die the next morning.

It gets so fricken sickening listening to people put the rights of the criminals ahead of the victims and their families.

At a annual cost of aprox. $400,000 per death row inmate, it's much cheaper for a 2 min. bolt of electricity.

Either way, at least in the States, your killers rarely see the light of day again.....here in Canada, our bleeding heart Liberals routinlely allow convicted murderers out after serving 12 years, sometimes sooner.........someone ask the French and Mahaffy families what they think of our Justice system that allows the murderer of their children out 12 years later..........

Old 19 Sep 2002, 07:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
Snake River Conspiracy

Vulcan LionHart can only hope to improveVulcan LionHart can only hope to improve
Exclamation

If federal laws were stricter than people would reconsider commiting a crime against society and there would be less people in the prison system. Therefore, less money would be spent over all. America accounts for 5% of the world population while it has 40% of the worlds prisoners.
Old 19 Sep 2002, 07:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally posted by LunarNight
fuck it mother fucker, kill everybody, the innocent, the guilty, and whoever else. its 187 on a mother fucker.
well its nice to see u again starscream...
Old 19 Sep 2002, 08:08 PM   #8 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Yes, If you kill in cold blood....you should br killed. I think thats just the right way yo do it. Im not for this lethal injection either. It just puts them into a nice deep sleep where they dont wake up. I say....hang them that way they can see whats happening. I agrre with DRe on what he said...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 21 Sep 2002, 02:08 AM   #9 (permalink)
The Natural

Mike C is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by Hawkman32
Capital punishment is UNDERUSED!!!!
If found guilty of murder, you should get your 1 appeal, if the verdict is upheld, you should die the next morning.

That may very well be the sickest most sadistic thing I've ever heard in my life. You get 1 appeal. If a new form of DNA Testing is found 2 days later to prove your innocent, sorry, you had your one appeal, you're dead now.

If they're wrong to kill, you're wrong to promote killing as well. Something that is morally wrong once is always morally wrong.
Old 21 Sep 2002, 08:08 AM   #10 (permalink)
Lets get dirrty!

Jenna is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenna

At first I was against.. but now im not. Reason being.. there was this man in my state who was suppose get the death penalty.. but got 60 years in jail. He escaped.. and wound up killing my friends Aunt and Uncle in a store robbery. So.. I think if the crime is haneous.. and their a threat to society.. capital punishment may be needed.
Old 21 Sep 2002, 04:40 PM   #11 (permalink)
Hawkman32

Quote:
Originally posted by Mike C

That may very well be the sickest most sadistic thing I've ever heard in my life. You get 1 appeal. If a new form of DNA Testing is found 2 days later to prove your innocent, sorry, you had your one appeal, you're dead now.

If they're wrong to kill, you're wrong to promote killing as well. Something that is morally wrong once is always morally wrong.

Mike, I've been here for a very short time, but already we have had many differences of opinion....I am not going to argue this point with you, there is no sense, you are not going to change your mind, and I am right, so it's useless.
I will give these last points though, and feel free to respond........

Capital punishment is not promoting killing, as you say, but rather promoting justice, swift, severe, and justified. Constantly polls her in Canada show 70% favour the re-instatement of capital punishment, in the USA the polls are all well over 60%.

Mike I know very little about you, obviously, but my gut tells me you are very left, and you actually BELIEVE in reabilitation......... Trust me, I have worked in corrections, and the number of inmates you can actually help and reabilitate, is stageringly LOW!!

Sometimes, Michael, sometimes a few must suffer to make society a better place for the whole. If 1 person out of every 2-3 hundred executed prisoners is eventually cleared.....I am sorry I am willing to live with that percentage. I know Blah Blah Blah what if it were me....yes it would suck, but as I said before sometimes the innocent must suffer to make society as a whole a better place...................................

Your Ball....................

Old 21 Sep 2002, 09:46 PM   #12 (permalink)
The Natural

Mike C is on a distinguished road

The difference between you and I seems to boil down for my respect for innocent human lives then I guess. I'm NOT willing to justify any form of murder that could kill innocent people, and I would certainly not be willing to live with one out of every two hundred. The number will probably be even larger that are innocently convicted w/ your "1 Trial" theory.

No, I don't believe in rehabilitation. I spent the last month researching and interviewing inmates who flat out told me there wasn't anyone being rehabbed in prisons, hell they're like dorms. I don't think the current method of punishment is right at all, I find it at both extremes, far too soft or far too harsh.

But again I stick by my basic moral principle that if it's not ok to murder in one instance, it's not ok to murder in a second instance.