ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Do you belive in this shit?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Aug 2003, 01:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Do you belive in this shit?

Do you believe in going back in time to change the future and present? Some people like my best friend think that's Horse shit but I think he's wrong. Without the past time would compress because there would be no future if there was no past to tell you what happened, You can't have a future if you have no past.

But here a side question, If you could travel back in time what would you change or see about the world and what time would you go to?
Old 30 Aug 2003, 01:37 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D
Default Re: Do you belive in this shit?

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante
Do you believe in going back in time to change the future and present? Some people like my best friend think that's Horse shit but I think he's wrong. Without the past time would compress because there would be no future if there was no past to tell you what happened, You can't have a future if you have no past.

Now I read the first paragraph 3 times and I still cant work out what your trying to say so could you either give me the english version or just dumb it down a little so I can understand. thanks

Old 30 Aug 2003, 01:43 AM   #3 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

We talked about that the other day. How if you have no past then you can't have a future ,but what if you lose your memory? I forgot what we came up with.

I would go back to August 1st 2001, and change everything that was to come. Aaliyahs death and 9-11.

Old 30 Aug 2003, 02:12 AM   #4 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Okay I get it now..........my answer is the past can effect things in the future but its not nessesary to have a past to have a future though.

And for going back in time to change things...................No I wouldnt because it carries its own dangers itself. eg If someone went back in time to stop september 11 whats to say that terrerosts would not have found another way to strike at america even to the point of using biochemicals that could have had a bigger impact.

I think of events in time like a big ball of string.....if you pull at a loose thread you might find out that it creates twice as many more.

Old 30 Aug 2003, 07:13 AM   #5 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Re: Re: Do you belive in this shit?

Phew, I didn't have to explain to you what that meant because that was probably the clearest way I could put my opinion fourth.

Then again the one thinking if I could change would have to be....I'd probably go back in time when I'm like 40 and full of wisdom and knowledge and tell my younger self all the shit I need to survive in life.

Always good to have a headstart against everyone else, But of course there has to be some sort of backfire to this that I really don't care about.

^ That has to be my favourite graemlin
Old 30 Aug 2003, 07:38 AM   #6 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

ppft... i'd stop 9-11 yeah, but how?

easy. here's a word chain

Tell CIA > Bomb Middle East > Kill Terrorists > End.
Old 30 Aug 2003, 04:07 PM   #7 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I would just go back in the past, bet on plenty of ballgames, make a shitload of money and live the rest of my life comfortably.
Old 30 Aug 2003, 04:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Time Travel isn't possible for this explicit reason, A Time Paradox...
If a time paradox occurred, the whole universe would be destroyed...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....