ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

people you admire

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Aug 2003, 01:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt
Default people you admire

we all have heroes, and role models in our lives.

who are they for you?
what is it that makes them heroes and role models to you?
Old 29 Aug 2003, 08:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

I only have 1 true hero and thats my mother.
Anyone who has a guy run out on her when he finds out shes pregnant and she has to give up her dreams to raise a son on her own and never complain about the direction here life turned in.

I know you wont see this..........but thanks for everything mum.

Last edited by G O D; 30 Aug 2003 at 12:41 AM.
Old 29 Aug 2003, 10:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

i admire....
1. my dad
2. don mattingly. great guy, great baseball player, loved new york, loved the fans, and they loved him back. i was there when he retired....i still remember the crowd chanting "DON-NY BASE-BALL". i was almost crying....it was sad
Old 29 Aug 2003, 11:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Probably my Mum.... (I'm serious we spell it like that in Australia don't use Shane's Example to burn me because he's a fucknut.....sorry shane)

Also probably Matt Hardy

He went from the Hardy Boy that nobody cared about since his brother got all the attention and pushes and look what happened, Matt is a top heel on SmackDown and Jeff is high on drugs and unemployed.
Old 30 Aug 2003, 01:39 AM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Michael Savage.
Old 30 Aug 2003, 03:31 AM   #6 (permalink)
Kryptonite

I was seriously thinking of making this thread right before Moneen posted it

my Dad is proably the best person I know..he worked long hours to make sure me and my brothers got the best education we could, and lived as comfortably as he could provide, all without complaining about it(complaining about my mother..well thats different)
but right after my Dad comes Kurt Angle...the guy is an inspiration, won a gold medal with a broken neck, his life story is truly a good read...go pick up his book

and then of course....Batman...he'll kick the rest of the people you all mentioned's asses