ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

meh im bored lets invade pw

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Sep 2002, 12:14 AM   #1 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.
Default meh im bored lets invade pw

ok as u know this new site pw has taken our loyal posters . so we must kill them and invade there site PWF vs. PW. muaahahahahaha. we need an excelent plan that will be well thought out.

Ok im hella bored about u guys.
Old 19 Sep 2002, 12:18 AM   #2 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Nah, I dont want to go back over there, please oh please dont make me go back to that place. I wanna stay here.
Old 19 Sep 2002, 12:19 AM   #3 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

i know but we must invade them muahahahahahha...after im done with this
Old 19 Sep 2002, 12:19 AM   #4 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

Did u read that thread JAY made before thaey deleted it. they also deleted his s/n again.

My Teams

Old 19 Sep 2002, 12:20 AM   #5 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

NOOOOOO!!!!!!
That is a horrible idea. No wars. 2 happy sites with happy posters is what we need! Invading is stupid. We came from that site...it's our home. Without it, we wouldn't be here. I post on both and am damn proud of it. Bad Stone Cold...Bad!
Old 19 Sep 2002, 12:22 AM   #6 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Hmmmmmmmm, Lets see, should i go over there and look petty and childess or should i stay here smoke a fuckin spliff and post somemore......SC down boy down

Old 19 Sep 2002, 12:29 AM   #7 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

i guess u guys didnt catch the sarcasim in my msg
Old 19 Sep 2002, 12:37 AM   #8 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Shit.....Ive been leading the One man invasion over there for weeks now.......well since there new board anyway......

I made a thread when the board first came on and put my banner in it......there was only 5 other threads on the board......Min got deleted!!!!

I had 6 accounts Deleted!!!

2 IP addresses banned!!!

A flame war with Tracey Pro and hes henchman mods!!!

And THE ROCK taking the credit for it!!!

And Im still there

Old 19 Sep 2002, 12:38 AM   #9 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

lol i will join the battle. all for one an....wait let me finish this
Old 19 Sep 2002, 06:43 AM   #10 (permalink)
punished by Exo indefinitely for trying to stalk and for being a dork

Fallen Angel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Fallen Angel Send a message via Yahoo to Fallen Angel
Default Re: meh im bored lets invade pw

Quote:
Originally posted by Stone Cold
ok as u know this new site pw has taken our loyal posters . so we must kill them and invade there site PWF vs. PW. muaahahahahaha. we need an excelent plan that will be well thought out.

Ok im hella bored about u guys.
*grins mischeviously* sounds tempting, but maybe not... since I have nothing against that board, so there is no reason to unleash some killer flood codes, unless I see something annoying, than maybe... just maybe...
~"The earth is full of kings and queens. They'll blind your eyes and steal your dreams. Kurt Cobain didn't make it... and left behind a generation of tortured souls. heed this warning."~
<center>
<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 9pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: darkblue">
<option>Nirvana - Heart-Shaped Box</option>
<option></option>
<option>She eyes me like a pisces when I am weak</option>
<option>I've been locked inside your Heart Shaped box for a week</option>
<option>I was drawn into your magnet tar pit trap</option>
<option>I wish I could eat your cancer when you turn back</option>
<option></option>
<option>Hey!</option>
<option>Wait!</option>
<option></option>
<option>I've got a new complaint</option>
<option>Forever in debt to your priceless advice</option>
<option></option>
<option>(Hate)</option>
<option>(Weight)</option>
<option></option>
<option></option>
<option>Hey!</option>
<option>Wait!</option>
<option></option>
<option>Meat-eating orchids forgive no one just yet</option>
<option>Cut myself angel's hair and baby's breath</option>
<option>Broken hymen of your highness I'm left black</option>
<option>Throw down your umbilical noose so I can climb right back -</option>
</select>

<center>

<center>I am now complete

Old 19 Sep 2002, 06:54 AM   #11 (permalink)

nigga please, why the fuck should we invade thier turf like a bunch of god damn cracker honkey mother fucking nazi's? is yall a bunch of dumb ass bee atches?? yall sniffing the crack rock, i dont wanna join your army, nah mean? yeah thats what im saying, for real though. one mo thing, ITS GETTING HOT IN HEERE, SO TAKE OFF ALL YALL CLOTHES represent yo shit, fo sho, peeace my niggas

Old 19 Sep 2002, 10:50 AM   #12 (permalink)
Married to a Wiccan

Taker&Flair fan is on a distinguished road

I'm already there, so if you want help, just tell me, and I'm in.

Hell is other People - Sartre

Old 19 Sep 2002, 12:05 PM   #13 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

what the hell I got nothing better to do than to piss some people off.

Old 19 Sep 2002, 01:29 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

I am quite taken back by this. You're a mega mod and you want to go invade and bash another message board? Ummm ok that shows great leadership skills

Old 19 Sep 2002, 01:30 PM   #15 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Invasion, hmmm...let's see the DWO invade PW, could be interesting..We're here if you guys need us but for now I'm going to just chill