ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Ask Kurt ver 2.0

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Aug 2003, 02:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Ask Kurt ver 2.0

Any questions you may have about anything just post it here...
I will do my best to give you an answer or find you an answer

Old 29 Aug 2003, 02:41 AM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I would post in this, but the last time I posted in your ask Kurt thread, my question killed it
Old 29 Aug 2003, 02:43 AM   #3 (permalink)
Kryptonite

thanks for your consideration Stick

Old 29 Aug 2003, 05:48 AM   #4 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Who sings the cover of the Kylie Minogue song "confide in me"

And when you find out who they are? Can you tell me whether the rest of there music is decent of Shitlike.

Old 29 Aug 2003, 11:01 AM   #5 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
Old 29 Aug 2003, 11:38 AM   #6 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Why the fuck do all you jobbers flame Truth...And ride each others dick about how you made Truth tap...And then scream about how we ride HHH's dick...LMFAO it's a fuckin' gimmick...

My theory is you jobbers got verbally raped by Truth and have joined forces...To form the group, The National Coalition of Gay And Worthless Jobbers Against The Truth....

Would anyone like to join this group...Afraid...Scared...Not sure if you'd fit in...Well, it's not hard, if you're jobber ass has been handed to you by Truth via Warzone...Walk right in, most likely,you already are in...

See, had you gay ass lovin' jobbers just kept to yourself...I would have had no problem...But no...You have to diss ALL HHH lovers... And bring me into this...Oh well...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 29 Aug 2003, 01:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

hey, kurt, where do babies come from?
Old 29 Aug 2003, 04:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

hey kurt what came 1st the chicken or the egg?
Old 29 Aug 2003, 06:39 PM   #9 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

say Kurt, what do you call a man with no arms and no legs sitting on your front porch?
Old 29 Aug 2003, 07:13 PM   #10 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by SLASHHH
Why the fuck do all you jobbers flame Truth...And ride each others dick about how you made Truth tap...And then scream about how we ride HHH's dick...LMFAO it's a fuckin' gimmick...

My theory is you jobbers got verbally raped by Truth and have joined forces...To form the group, The National Coalition of Gay And Worthless Jobbers Against The Truth....

Would anyone like to join this group...Afraid...Scared...Not sure if you'd fit in...Well, it's not hard, if you're jobber ass has been handed to you by Truth via Warzone...Walk right in, most likely,you already are in...

See, had you gay ass lovin' jobbers just kept to yourself...I would have had no problem...But no...You have to diss ALL HHH lovers... And bring me into this...Oh well...
I'm not sure if I was lumped in with the "jobbers" you just mentioned, but I'm going to assume I am and address this. The only, and I repeat, ONLY reason I am even feuding with that low piece of wannabe ghetto shit is that when he came back and was bashing Kurt all over the place, he just couldn't seem to come up with a bash without putting my name into it. Thus bashing me as well. That's pretty much it... when it comes to me being in this dogpile of a feud, he really brought it onto himself. And "truth" be told... I'm having fun with this whole thing anyway.
Old 29 Aug 2003, 07:21 PM   #11 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Same reason I'm in this...Everytime a Truth "flame" occurs... "And ALL The HHH dick-lovers" is always mentioned in his flames...Which I take to mean Slash...Because no else is doin' this... I'll let Truth fight his own battles...He is capable...But I'm sayin' I haven't said shit to no one and I'm bein' flamed...For everyone out there...It's a gimmick...But I have no problem gettin' involved...That's my side of the story...

9 Times....
Old 29 Aug 2003, 07:44 PM   #12 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by SLASHHH
Same reason I'm in this...Everytime a Truth "flame" occurs... "And ALL The HHH dick-lovers" is always mentioned in his flames...Which I take to mean Slash...Because no else is doin' this... I'll let Truth fight his own battles...He is capable...But I'm sayin' I haven't said shit to no one and I'm bein' flamed...For everyone out there...It's a gimmick...But I have no problem gettin' involved...That's my side of the story...
I don't remember ever saying that. I think I only mentioned the HHH thing a few days ago. But I was really just aiming it at him, I'm usually pretty specific when I'm bashing. I can't really vouche for the others though, since I really only pay attention when I'm mentioned. Otherwise, they can feud without me.
Old 29 Aug 2003, 07:50 PM   #13 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Well my original comment was not directed at you...But in a few bashes by certain posters..."ALL The HHH Dick Lovers......" was mentioned and I took offence...I won't go out of my way to diss someone as long as they don't diss me first...But I'm sure we only need wait to have the fuse set off...

9 Times....
Old 29 Aug 2003, 10:11 PM   #14 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally posted by shane
Who sings the cover of the Kylie Minogue song "confide in me"

And when you find out who they are? Can you tell me whether the rest of there music is decent of Shitlike.
Still lookin for this one Shane...I will figure it out

Old 29 Aug 2003, 10:13 PM   #15 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally posted by The Boss
how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
too many to count....for me anyways

but I Unniveristy of Michigan study says on average 411 licks