ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Near death experiences

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Sep 2002, 11:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf
Default Near death experiences

When I was 15, me and 2 of my friends decided to climb this tree. Now, I know climbing a tree is childish for a 15 year old, but this tree was huge, about 150 feet tall and had lots of branches. So it was more of a macho thing, you know "can we get to the top?". Well about 100 feet up, we came to a seemingly dead end, as in damn near impossible to advance any further.

Well, my friends are all for going back, but I am tall and have long arms. We all have moments in our life when we think that we can do something that we find that we actually can't. This was one of those times. I jumped up and tried to grab the top branch. I didn't jump high enough and when I landed on the bottom branch it broke.

If any of you have ever talked to someone who has had one of those moments and they said that their life flashed before their eyes and you thought that that meant that they were scared shitless. You’re wrong. I mean I was scared shitless, but my life did flash before my eyes. It may seem impossible for it to pass that Quickly but it did. I saw everything I had done, both good and bad.

We all know that I didn't fall all the way down cause if I did then I'd be dead, LOL. What happened was that as I passed the stub of the branch that broke, I somehow got a hold of it (It was a big stub cause only half of the branch broke).

The point of this post is that life can end at any moment. Don't spend your life trying to prevent your death because that is impossible. spend it trying to prolong your life, yet also accept the fact that one day you will die. Post a reply to my story or post your own near death experience ( or just a situation that could have been deadly if it had gone another way)

My Teams

Old 19 Sep 2002, 09:59 AM   #2 (permalink)
What about that smuge?

rabid256 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to rabid256

Damn that's scary...

for me I had a Quad fell on me and a little shark bit my feet. but I had good reflects to move away and get out of the water...

I had teeth marks for a long time.

and is Bungee Jumping a near death experience? done that too
Old 22 Sep 2002, 04:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
alamshahid2000

when my car's steering wheel became disconnected from the wheels cause me to have NO control over my car...

luckily i was only going about 60km/h so i was able to just slow down really quickly and stop....

Old 22 Sep 2002, 04:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

ya today I almost died watching football. Damn Patroits........