ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

McFarlene Toys.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Aug 2003, 06:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough
suspicous McFarlene Toys.....

I just got myself the new "Aliens" Box Set with the Queen Alien and the human...As well as the brand new Terminator 3:Rise Of The Machine toys....It seems the quality each year goes down the drain...Especially with the sports series...Every NBA player is just a model from the last year...And they seem fragile...McFarlene has this new "Look but don't touch" attitude....Seems kind of suspicious to me...Still tryin' to get my hands on the "Predator" line...

Topic: Does anyone else collect toys...Not dolls..."Action Figures"....Or did they ever in their childhood...Like Transformers or G.I. Joes...

Side Note: HHH doesn't like it when topics have to be created in threads...That's why RVD is jobbin' on Sunday Night Heat...You people remember that....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 28 Aug 2003, 06:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LOL@the sidenote

I used to collect (and play with) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I had a shitload and I still do have them, they're just boxed up in my closet.

I also used to collect (and play with) Crash Dummies. I still have those boxed up in my closet as well.

I had soooo much fun playing with them all too.

Now I'm trying to collect the Lego Bionicles series. I only have 2, but I hope to acquire more in the near (or far away) future. I don't play with them or anything, but they look very cool on my entertainment center. I have them in a little fight scene and wanna get like an entire war or battle with as many as possible. If anyone wants to be kind enough to help me in my quest, PM me and let me know and I will give you my address if you wanna mail them to me
Old 28 Aug 2003, 06:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

yeah, I got a few...thousand.

McFarlane toys always sacrificed usability for detail. as well. They usually do look pretty good, even if they're too fragil for the average 8 year old to go more than a day without destroying.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 28 Aug 2003, 06:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Art Asylum has made some great Star Trek stuff.
Old 28 Aug 2003, 07:32 PM   #5 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I have a huge collection of Vintage and new Star Wars figures, as well as a full collection of Batman the animated Series figures and a almost complete collection of vintage Indiana Jones action figures. other than that, a few odd and end things, wrestlers and such.
Old 28 Aug 2003, 08:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve

I have a shit load of the Matrix ones.
Old 28 Aug 2003, 09:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Yeah I got a couple of the McFarlene Figs...One od the Cover Spawn figs, The Spawn Wings of Redemption fig, And Kanedea with his badass bike from the Akira anime series. All in excellent detail.
Old 29 Aug 2003, 12:09 AM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I have two McFarlene toys. Once of Mike Modano, and Eddie Belfour.
Old 29 Aug 2003, 01:03 AM   #9 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

McFarlene makes insane toys, the detial on those things is amazing.

I had a few spawn toys from back in the day.

I still have a huge box of toys sitting in my brothers closet waiting to be used.
Maybe one day I'll take em out, for good old times.