ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

D.U.I.'s? D.W.I.'s?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Aug 2003, 04:45 AM   #1 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default D.U.I.'s? D.W.I.'s?

Has anyone got them? Man I came close tonight. Tonight is Wed and here in town the local radio station.....99.7 wich is hip hop and R n B.....hosts the club. Is 1$ drink night, so I figured Id get there before 9pm to avoid the $10 cover. Well around 12:30 or so I decided to leave and check out the Sports Bar where I used to bounce at that had Kareoke going tonight. Anyway here in my town I live in such a small city that some of the city streets are actually CHP territory cause there old, old highways ANyways I did nothing wrong......they were at the other end of the stop sign as me going the oppisite way and I made a full stop then continued........they did the same but made a U-Turn and proceeded to pull me over. He asked for My Licencse and Registration........so I gave it to him plus my Insurance wich they have to ask for but he didnt. Then he said have you been drinking......and I said yes.....I had a few with dinner and one at the local club. Wich is alot less than I actually had. But when I got out of the car I told the officer I was an aspiring CHP and I was applying for it but with all the shit going on right now in Cali theres a freez on the hiring. But he strait out said I did nothing wrong that they pulled me over cause I had COOL LIGHTS. God Damn COOL LIGHTS!!! Can you believe that shit....so they had me do a DUI test. I put my feet together.....put my head back....and estimated 30 sec is what he told me.......then I had one foot on the ground and raised the other one.....looking at my foot I had to count outloud to 30. As well as do a few tests with my eyes and fingers. After passing all that....I had to breathe......into a test machine. He said I was at a .07 wich the limit in Ca is .08. I think actually I was over but since I past all the tests he let me go. But he stressed that I go home....thet they would hate to have me pulled over later on that night.....meaning they may be looking for me. Anyways I got luckey......anyone else get luckey? Or not so luckey?
Old 28 Aug 2003, 04:50 AM   #2 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Amazing story but I have no idea what DWI and DUI are....I'm guessing DWI is Driving while intovicated or something but I can't figure out what DUI wouldbe...

Ha we I live in Australian you're either dead or in jail if your caught drink driving.
Old 28 Aug 2003, 05:00 AM   #3 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

DUI......Drivin Under the Influenced
DWI.......Driving While Influenced.

All depends on what state your in and what they like to call it. The wierd thing about the United States......every State has different laws......Like Las Vegas Nevada.....you can walk down the street with a drink in your hand......in Cali.....its almost as bad to do that as it is to have a DUI.......

Old 28 Aug 2003, 05:24 AM   #4 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

yes... i have been... lucky it was in the country at night, so if i did go off course all i was gonna hit was vinyards but it wasn't very good
Old 28 Aug 2003, 05:26 AM   #5 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

oh yes, i was lucky to not be caught
Old 28 Aug 2003, 02:13 PM   #6 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: D.U.I.'s? D.W.I.'s?

Quote:
Originally posted by Shane McKAM
Has anyone got them? Man I came close tonight. Tonight is Wed and here in town the local radio station.....99.7 wich is hip hop and R n B.....hosts the club. Is 1$ drink night, so I figured Id get there before 9pm to avoid the $10 cover. Well around 12:30 or so I decided to leave and check out the Sports Bar where I used to bounce at that had Kareoke going tonight. Anyway here in my town I live in such a small city that some of the city streets are actually CHP territory cause there old, old highways ANyways I did nothing wrong......they were at the other end of the stop sign as me going the oppisite way and I made a full stop then continued........they did the same but made a U-Turn and proceeded to pull me over. He asked for My Licencse and Registration........so I gave it to him plus my Insurance wich they have to ask for but he didnt. Then he said have you been drinking......and I said yes.....I had a few with dinner and one at the local club. Wich is alot less than I actually had. But when I got out of the car I told the officer I was an aspiring CHP and I was applying for it but with all the shit going on right now in Cali theres a freez on the hiring. But he strait out said I did nothing wrong that they pulled me over cause I had COOL LIGHTS. God Damn COOL LIGHTS!!! Can you believe that shit....so they had me do a DUI test. I put my feet together.....put my head back....and estimated 30 sec is what he told me.......then I had one foot on the ground and raised the other one.....looking at my foot I had to count outloud to 30. As well as do a few tests with my eyes and fingers. After passing all that....I had to breathe......into a test machine. He said I was at a .07 wich the limit in Ca is .08. I think actually I was over but since I past all the tests he let me go. But he stressed that I go home....thet they would hate to have me pulled over later on that night.....meaning they may be looking for me. Anyways I got luckey......anyone else get luckey? Or not so luckey?
*karaoke
*they're
*anyway
*lucky
*lucky
*lucky

But you're doing better, keep it up.
Old 28 Aug 2003, 04:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

I was intoxicated you Idiot.......didnt you read the story?

Old 28 Aug 2003, 04:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

yeah, I had a close one. I had been out partying at my bar all night, and decided to head home about 1:00. I wasn't really in that bad a shape but I still managed to turn the wrong way down a one way street I pulled over real quick and the very first car to come down was a freakin cop. So they asked for my stuff and all and what I was doing, so I thought up a story real quick when I remembered that everything was still registered in San Diego, so I told them I had only been in town for about a week and didnt' really know my way around yet. They went and checked out everything and told me to follow them back to the intersection and let me go. They never even asked me to get out of my car. I got home and just hugged my car and went to bed. I never once fucked around again.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 28 Aug 2003, 05:08 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LMFAO@EXO

I've been pulled over once for not having a front plate. I was at Cynthia's and noticed it was missing and decided that when I got back to my area I would notify DMV. The cop pulled me and asked for my license and registration and I gave it to him. I told him that I just noticed the plate was missing the day before and that I wasn't sure if it was stolen or just fell off and that I would call DMV as soon as I got back to where I live. He let me go without a ticket or whatever.

Another time I almost got a ticket for being parked the wrong way on the wrong side of the street. I was sleeping and someone had knocked on the door and told the person who answered it that I was gonna get a ticket. I ran out there barefooted and he told me to move my car before he finished writing the ticket. I was soooo lucky that he was cool about it.

Other than those 2 incidents, I haven't been pulled. I haven't ever drank and drove either....
Old 28 Aug 2003, 08:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally posted by STICKzophrenic

I was at Cynthia's and noticed it was missing and decided that when I got back to my area I would notify DMV.
i dont know why but when i read that it sound like someone on those driving school tapes with those monotone voices saying "you should call your local DMV" lmao...sorry i laughed

but yeah i was pulled over once for an out light over my license plate...fucking bs...no ticket or anything but really fucking weird, the guy was tight about it he just told me that other people would be dicks and write me up...he wasnt even planning on writing me up, he just told me to watch out for cop versions of stick.
Old 28 Aug 2003, 09:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve

I have failed the breath aliser with out having alchol in my body.
Old 28 Aug 2003, 10:26 PM   #12 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Ive driven under the influence but was lucky enough to not get pulled, and even luckier not to have hurt myself or others while doing it. Its really stupid, i hope you guys dont make a habit of it.
Old 29 Aug 2003, 12:22 AM   #13 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally posted by Shane McKAM
I was intoxicated you Idiot.......didnt you read the story?
You always misspell things, stop making up excuses and accept the fact that you need to go back to school.