ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

I have someone on my MSN list and I don't know who it is....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Aug 2003, 10:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default I have someone on my MSN list and I don't know who it is....

So I was lookin at my MSN contacts list and I see an email address that hasn't automatically been changed to the person's messenger name of choice and I don't know who it is. It's in my list of PWF People, so I guess he is from here. I have a guess as to who it is, but I'm not sure.

If anyone knows who jrsaxton@msn.com is, or if you are him, would you please come forward so I know if I can keep you on my list or delete you

Much thanks to anyone who can help me solve this mini mystery
Old 27 Aug 2003, 10:43 PM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

why not message em and find out why should we aid you any lol
Old 27 Aug 2003, 10:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Because I haven't seen them on yet....
Old 27 Aug 2003, 11:03 PM   #4 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

oh well dont know lol
Old 27 Aug 2003, 11:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Ok its me.
Old 28 Aug 2003, 12:16 AM   #6 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

I can solve this problem for you.

Block then Delete.

Problem solved.
Old 28 Aug 2003, 01:14 AM   #7 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

dunno who that is
Old 28 Aug 2003, 08:30 AM   #8 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Jason.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 28 Aug 2003, 10:28 AM   #9 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

meh, I have no clue who it is. cos i'm dumb.

but i digress, anyone who wnats to add me to their MSN list, here's my addy:

tyler_durden_2000@hotmail.com

and for my ICQ? it's 115083049

so by all means, add me to your lists if you'd like
Old 28 Aug 2003, 11:39 AM   #10 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by .Moneen.
meh, I have no clue who it is. cos i'm dumb.

but i digress, anyone who wnats to add me to their MSN list, here's my addy:

tyler_durden_2000@hotmail.com

and for my ICQ? it's 115083049

so by all means, add me to your lists if you'd like
What's the deal with this Tyler Durden guy? Do people love Brad Pitt that much?

unless that's your real name.
Old 28 Aug 2003, 11:54 AM   #11 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

Quote:
Originally posted by error402
What's the deal with this Tyler Durden guy? Do people love Brad Pitt that much?

unless that's your real name.
nah, i grabbed this name back in 1996, when the book first came out. I thought it was a damn good read when i was 16.

It was also a nickname for me at high school as well. (hooray for my well read high school folk, and their correlation between the anti-protagonist and my personality.)

as for the 2000, well, i thought i seemed far way at the time, soooooooo.
i really don't think i envisioned keeping this wmail account this long.
Old 28 Aug 2003, 02:41 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally posted by LBC
Jason.
That's who I was thinking it was. Are you 100% sure it's him...?
Old 28 Aug 2003, 02:59 PM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

send him a pm I guess. I don't know what his is though.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 28 Aug 2003, 06:22 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Yes Marbles is right it is me,when I saw the title of this thread I had a feeling it was me and then I saw my e-mail address.I barely ever use MSN so that's I'm never on so you can delete it if you would like to Stick.

Oh and if you're wondering what the "jr" stands for,it stand for my first two initials and Saxton is my last name
Old 28 Aug 2003, 06:25 PM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Ohhhh, thanks Jason (and Marbles). I thought it was you, but I wasn't sure. I don't even really remember adding you or you adding me. Hmm very strange. Oh well, thanks for the help (some of you ).