ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Featured PWF Poster for the week (August 24-August 31 Edition)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Aug 2003, 11:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt
Default Featured PWF Poster for the week (August 24-August 31 Edition)

Welcome all!

I'd like to introduce you to a newly-recurring event that will happen once a week here on PWF.

Each week, I will start a thread on a member of PWF's family. In this thread, you can direct the following towards the featured poster:

(1) Praise
(2) Criticism (which will require you to elaborate more than something of the usual "you suck" variety)......which will outline and define your just (or unjust) criticism
(3) A simple shout out to the featured poster.

Bottom line, the thread is for the poster, about the poster. I figure once a week is enough time for everyone to drop their two cents the featured poster.

and in the name of respect, i ask that no flaming be involved no matter how much you like or dislike a poster. and no blatant ass kissing either. we're all above the whole flaming/ass kissing thing, aren't we?

Our first featured poster, well, has pretty much been here since day one.
He's wielded (and continues to wield) much power here on the boards.
I remember a few of our tiffs being quite memorable (alas, but they are in the past now, and we're both different people)......anyways, without futher adeiu, our first featured poster is none other than:

==========
STONE COLD.
==========

so using the criteria above, drop a few (or a coupla hundred words) about this poster.
Old 27 Aug 2003, 12:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

SC? pft. who cares.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 27 Aug 2003, 12:53 PM   #3 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

why is sc always nominated or winning shit you bunch of ass kissers
Old 27 Aug 2003, 01:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

Quote:
Originally posted by Wyk3d £¡£ §yN
why is sc always nominated or winning shit you bunch of ass kissers

um, he didn't win, or wasn't nominated for anything.

like i said above.......this is going to be a weekly feature, and isn't an award or popularity contest, I'm merely featuring a poster for the span of a week, for posters to comment/praise criticize on.

It's isn't specifically admins, or mods, or anything. it's just a poster.
Next week will be someone completely different
Next week, will be an entirely different poster.
maybe so i don't make anyone jealous, i'll just spotlight the person with the lowest post count.

EVERY WEEK IT WILL BE SOMEONE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT, AND THERE WILL NOT BE ANY KIND OF SYSTEM OR VOTING TO SELECT THAT PERSON. I'LL JUST PICK ONE PERSON AT RANDOM. ( I was lazy this week, and just chose the obvious, and probably he would elicit the most colorful responses from posters.)

if you read closely above, no where did i kiss stone cold's ass. I don't even like the friggin' guy for crying out loud. I keep my nose out of his business, and he (i guess) does the same for me. We've graduated from all that petty bickering we did back in the day.

I honestly couldn't give two shits about the guy. (and I'm sure the feeling is mutual)
Old 27 Aug 2003, 02:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Stone Cold...

1.)He does alot of great stuff for this site and takes a great amount of whippings from various people...He really does keep this place afloat....

2.)On the same token...Alot of PWF is stagnant...When Truth was SM...He went out and boom...Right away got Ice and Cheat...And for that small period of time...It was a great addition...The problem here is not so much SC but the whole site sits in complacency...Some posters have two or three mod spots...Why can't some be alotted to other older or even newer members...Give them a chance so to speak...

3.)Anywho...Congrats....HHH made this possible for you Stone Cold....Don't forget that...

Side Note: HHH doesn't like when someone other than Truth or Slash uses "Side Note"....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 27 Aug 2003, 04:25 PM   #6 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

SC is my bitch.
Old 27 Aug 2003, 04:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

slash,it's still cool for me to use side note right?
Old 27 Aug 2003, 04:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Oh yeah definately....I just thought you had took a hiatus from HHHism....I thought the "Powers To Be" were not pleased with what you were doin'...

Side Note: You scum should be more like The One...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 27 Aug 2003, 04:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

I don't care what any of you guys say i'm still gonna use my "Highlight's HIGHLIGHT of the night!" sidenote once and awhile...
Old 27 Aug 2003, 04:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

cool..
Old 27 Aug 2003, 05:50 PM   #11 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I'd jut like to thank SC for all he does for the site.
-Trevelbond-
Old 28 Aug 2003, 12:10 AM   #12 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Goddam I hate you SC...and thats all I have to say about that

Old 28 Aug 2003, 04:27 AM   #13 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

team SC
Old 28 Aug 2003, 04:42 AM   #14 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Meh SC is cool, If he wasn't here......There'd probably be someone else filling in for him so there really isn't anything special to say about SC.

GIVE ME A MOD SPOT DAMN YOU!!!

lol