ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

For those PWFers living in the Toronto area...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Aug 2003, 02:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt
Default For those PWFers living in the Toronto area...

Hey all. I realize I haven't been around much lately......but alas time work and the misssus have eaten up whatever free time I've had.

Anyways, for any of you folks here who live in the Toronto area, I'm cordially inviting you to come out and see the greatest live act to come out of Canada in a long time, tonight.

That's right! Brampton's own .Moneen. is playing at the Phoenix concert theatre (@ 410 Sherbourne, check toronto.com for directions) this August 26th! Tix, are a measley 13 bones, and the show features the aforementioned mathcore/punk/emo rockers, Midtown, My Chemical Romance and Reggie and the Full Effect. quite an eclectic mix of music to be had, yo.

and no, am i in no way related or affiliated with the band. I was lucky enough to interview them for my college newspaper, that's it. They're a great group of guys with a crazy ass live show. And yes, i think they're worthy enough for me to have them as my PWF screen name.

Look for me, (I'm the tall skinny redhaired dude wearing huge ass Sk8er pants) and don't be shy, say hi, bitches!!!!!!!!!

a'ight, i'm outta here, to those who can make it, see you at the show, yo! You won't be disappointed! Besides, what else are you gonna do tonight? stay at home and jerk off to your Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue?

I didn't think so.
Old 26 Aug 2003, 02:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

holy fuck, i sure do say yo alot.
Old 26 Aug 2003, 02:44 PM   #3 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

I'm not really a fan of that genre of music so I'd rather not.

But you have fun.
Old 26 Aug 2003, 02:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I don't think I would be into that kind of music. And plus I wouldn't be able to get out there.
Old 26 Aug 2003, 02:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Like they say on show biz. Break a leg.
Old 27 Aug 2003, 05:27 AM   #6 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

yeah... break a leg... on stage that is. then bleed to death. lol j/k
Old 27 Aug 2003, 04:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

I might have went .... but I'm not really into that kind of music ... plus it happened yesterday.