ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

The Unhealthiest City In the U.S.A.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Aug 2003, 01:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default The Unhealthiest City In the U.S.A.

Heres another one from Netscape News:

The unhealthiest U.S. city in which to live is St. Louis, Missouri, according to Organic Style magazine, which ranked 125 cities based on their "environmental toxicity." This included data on air quality, toxic releases, agricultural pollution, and more.

The top 10 unhealthiest cities:
1. St. Louis, Missouri
2. Chicago, Illinois
3. Detroit, Michigan
4. New York, New York
5. Cleveland, Ohio
6. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
7. Washington, D.C.
8. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
9. Cincinnati, Ohio
10. Indianapolis, Indiana

The top 10 healthiest cities:
1. Santa Fe, New Mexico
2. Rapid City, South Dakota
3. Grand Junction, Colorado
4. Olympia, Washington
5. Fort Myers, Florida
6. Sherman, Texas
7. Cheyenne, Wyoming
8. Flagstaff, Arizona
9. Columbia, Missouri
10. Anchorage, Alaska

Anyone here live in any of these places?....Thank goodnes I don't!!
Old 26 Aug 2003, 01:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I'm suprised St.Louis is ranked #1. But I have never been there so I wouldn't know what its like.
Old 26 Aug 2003, 02:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

I would've guessed that L.A was on there but I guess it's not... but I live in HOLLYWOOD so it doesn't even matter!
Old 26 Aug 2003, 03:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

i live like 40 min. from New York....it's not that bad, but the bad parts are probably what got NYC on there
Old 26 Aug 2003, 03:49 PM   #5 (permalink)

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough

^^^ agreed...
Old 26 Aug 2003, 04:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

#9 baby... Hell yeah!
Old 26 Aug 2003, 04:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

No wonder Nelly and Chingy have speech empediments..."I like the way you do it Right THUUURRRRRR"....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 26 Aug 2003, 05:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Jersey and Alabama should both be on thurrrrrr. I visit St. Louis alot it isn't that bad. I use to live in New York.

Old 26 Aug 2003, 05:37 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

The top 10 healthiest cities:
1. Santa Fe, New Mexico
2. Rapid City, South Dakota
3. Grand Junction, Colorado
4. Olympia, Washington
5. Fort Myers, Florida
6. Sherman, Texas
7. Cheyenne, Wyoming
8. Flagstaff, Arizona
9. Columbia, Missouri
10. Anchorage, Alaska

This list, could also be the top ten most boring assed cities.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 26 Aug 2003, 05:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I'm a little suprised to not see San Diego on there....oh well.
Old 26 Aug 2003, 06:13 PM   #11 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

I find it odd that most of the unhealthy cities are mostly in the east. If you want to stay safe I guess, move west!
Old 26 Aug 2003, 06:24 PM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^lol..guess so..
Old 27 Aug 2003, 03:19 PM   #13 (permalink)

I still don't get why L.A wasn't on there...