ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

My cat is sick

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Aug 2003, 07:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Unhappy My cat is sick

I had to take my cat to the emergency Vet on Sat. night because she wouldn't stop puking. They thought she ate something and was blocking her stomach. She just has a virus though, so they didn't have to operate. She threw up on everything I own though. It took forever to clean it up. And she got really dehydrated and they put her on IV's and stuff. I thought she was gonna die, but she's doing ok now. It cost a fortune at the vet, but what can you do? Um, that's it I guess. Ya'll can say if you ever had a sick pet or anything if ya want a topic.
Old 25 Aug 2003, 08:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

sorry to hear that,my dog got hit by a car friday night..listen to this shit..he flies 10 feet in the air,flips over 4 times,lays there for a second,gets up and walks away..he's one lucky dog..and he's fine now..
Old 25 Aug 2003, 08:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

My cat was sick for a while, but she died about 10 months ago. But I should be getting a kitten soon.
Old 25 Aug 2003, 08:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

awww that sux exo. i love cats so im real simpathetic{sp} i hope its get better, and keep me updated on your kitty
Old 25 Aug 2003, 08:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

^sorry about that..
Old 25 Aug 2003, 08:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

the one....sorry but i laugh my ass off when i read that...did u see it all unfold?
Old 25 Aug 2003, 08:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

nah,my g/f was outside with him..she told me about it..I freaked at first..
Old 25 Aug 2003, 09:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

My Cat had 2 surgeries on 2 different occasions to drain Absesses from her chin, then her back. So sad she was shaved and had 2 tubes coming out of her back, had to drain her three times a day. Disgusting, and sad.

Hope your cat gets well soon Exo!!
-Trevelbond-
Old 25 Aug 2003, 10:44 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

man sry exo and also one your girlfriend must be a freaking stoner or something because that is un-freaking believable...
Old 25 Aug 2003, 11:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Exo...I have discovered the real reaon your cat has succumb to this illness...The one they call William...It just happened so that your cat layed eyes on the TV while William cut a promo...The horrednous of William put your cat into a spiral of horror and discontent...Worry not my friend...At Unforgiven...HHH will vanquish this heathen they call William...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 26 Aug 2003, 04:38 AM   #11 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^lmao
Old 26 Aug 2003, 08:17 AM   #12 (permalink)
EPIC

TheEpic1 is on a distinguished road

srry to hear bout ur cat exo but glad it's betta
Old 26 Aug 2003, 01:59 PM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Thanks everyone. She is doing pretty good now. Still a little groggy, and she don't like her medicine very much, but she's gonna be fine

Also, sorry to hear about all your guys troubles with pets. It's pretty fucked when pets get sick or hurt.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 26 Aug 2003, 05:46 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I've only had my cat for almost a year and he has not gotten sick or anything.....but I do remember when he got fixed he was real groggy after we picked him up.

And like SC I love kitties
Old 26 Aug 2003, 06:06 PM   #15 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Hey Man sorry bout your cat. I love pets and I would feel bad if something happens to my dogs. Then again I bought them a health plan... Yes there is a health plan for pets.