ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Macho Man layin' down the phat beats

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Aug 2003, 01:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan
Default Macho Man layin' down the phat beats

Macho Man Randy Savage - Be A Man

You've got to be kidding me.....this is almost as bad as Hulk Hogan and the Wrestling Boot Band......
Old 23 Aug 2003, 05:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I'm not clicking on that link...

I already know it's bad
Old 23 Aug 2003, 06:10 PM   #3 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

LMAO I am going to kick your butt and wash your mouth out with soap

can someone say gay
Old 23 Aug 2003, 06:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Joe Sun is on a distinguished road

Wyked says I suck and I believe her

Last edited by Kara; 23 Aug 2003 at 06:37 PM.
Old 23 Aug 2003, 06:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Star... stop

That's enough with the bashing in OT
Old 23 Aug 2003, 06:33 PM   #6 (permalink)

what the fuck are u gonna do? ban me from a site i dont give a damn about anymore?

threats didnt bother me then, and they certainly dont now
Old 23 Aug 2003, 06:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

It's not a threat. It's a statement.

If you don't want to be here... then leave.

If you don't like Syn... then don't talk to her.

As much as I think you may help the site, you are free to leave if you wish. No one is forcing you to come back, all this spamming and pissing around gets you nowhere. So just quit while you're ahead and just stop the flaming, OK?
Old 23 Aug 2003, 06:42 PM   #8 (permalink)

I am on herion and Wyked is trying to help me kick the habit

Last edited by Kara; 23 Aug 2003 at 06:46 PM.
Old 23 Aug 2003, 06:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Star... I'm asking you to stop bashing Syn in OT. Take it to WZ or something. But OT is supposed to be neutral ground
Old 23 Aug 2003, 06:50 PM   #10 (permalink)

she bashed me first
Old 23 Aug 2003, 06:52 PM   #11 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Yo Star Charlie, just know your role and shut your mouth
Old 23 Aug 2003, 06:53 PM   #12 (permalink)

go to hell
Old 23 Aug 2003, 06:54 PM   #13 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Very to the point there Rock. I see your talent for subtlety is still strong lol
Old 23 Aug 2003, 06:55 PM   #14 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

how in the hell did I bash you first I sent a useless thread to recycle bin and edited some flaming
Old 23 Aug 2003, 06:56 PM   #15 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Originally posted by Joe Sun
go to hell
Well, I tried...

You all gotta gimme that