ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Virus warning

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Aug 2003, 01:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Virus warning

Sobig F and Welchia worm viruses are hot on the trail of last weeks Blaster worm...while these viruses are not necessarily harmful to your computer they are harmful to networks and the internet...networks across the country and beyond have been shutting down to fight off these attacks...all exploiting the same weakness in the Windows operating system

I recommend going to the link I stickied at the top of this forum to check out your computer and then heading to this website click here to download any updates you may need for your virus protection software

Old 28 Aug 2003, 02:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

um, I don't really have anything to say about this, cept I'm on a mac and don't have to worry about pesky worms and shit, but I just can't stand to see a thread not getting any replys, so here's to the first reply a mere 6 days after the thread started

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 29 Aug 2003, 02:36 AM   #3 (permalink)
Kryptonite

not really worried about replies , but Thanks EXo..I was just tryin to warn as many people as I could so that they can protect their comps and any personal info these viruses may steal

Old 29 Aug 2003, 11:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fucah~!

Timothy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Timothy Send a message via AIM to Timothy Send a message via MSN to Timothy Send a message via Yahoo to Timothy

I caught a email,Someone trying to send it.Ohhh,And Today the maker of the virus Got arrested. I saw it on the news.
<option>Alice in Chainsl</option>
<option>Nirvana</option>
</select>
Old 30 Aug 2003, 01:47 AM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Finally caught the kid who modified MSBlaster. He'll get 10 years in the pen.... and be passed around like currency. Heh heh heh.
Old 04 Sep 2003, 12:52 AM   #6 (permalink)
Loves the ladies...

underburn is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to underburn Send a message via Yahoo to underburn

Weather you approve or not... the kid has knowledge.

Its a shame that his talent has to be used like that to get recognised... thats the way the world works i guess.