ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

what are some annoying fashion trends? (past or present)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Aug 2003, 04:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt
Default what are some annoying fashion trends? (past or present)

for me, it was about 1999 when the whole "wool socks with sandals" thing set me off......but i digress that's just me.

what fads make you just shake your head?
Old 21 Aug 2003, 04:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

well, looking back, I'm kinda ashamed of the whole rolling up the pant legs real tight back in the eighties. I don't understand why cheesy velour track suits are so popular with the hip hop crowd. I never got into the whole grunge flannel thing. There are others.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 21 Aug 2003, 04:49 PM   #3 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Only fashion I can't stand is this punk/gothic crap that people wear. For one the look like idiots and not to mention the music is crap.

But's that's just my opinion.
Old 21 Aug 2003, 04:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

What is it with people who wear their pants around their knees. Seriously could someone explain this to me?? Why does this appeal to people??
Old 21 Aug 2003, 04:57 PM   #5 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by Trevelbond
What is it with people who wear their pants around their knees. Seriously could someone explain this to me?? Why does this appeal to people??
Ah the mysteries of life. I don't understand that either.
Old 21 Aug 2003, 05:08 PM   #6 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:
Originally posted by error402
Only fashion I can't stand is this punk/gothic crap that people wear. For one the look like idiots and not to mention the music is crap.

But's that's just my opinion.

oh yeah just hurt my feelings
Old 21 Aug 2003, 05:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

^I'll comfort you, don't worry.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 21 Aug 2003, 06:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Those little faggot ass necklaces with the the white shells or whatever. I told a dude last night that.

Old 21 Aug 2003, 06:10 PM   #9 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS
^I'll comfort you, don't worry.

uh huh youll just hurt me too
Old 21 Aug 2003, 06:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

^why/when did I ever do that???

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 21 Aug 2003, 08:47 PM   #11 (permalink)

never lol
Old 21 Aug 2003, 08:58 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

How'd you get so bored? Want me to start stalking you again?

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 21 Aug 2003, 09:05 PM   #13 (permalink)

sure
Old 21 Aug 2003, 09:20 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

ok, hold on...

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 21 Aug 2003, 09:26 PM   #15 (permalink)

lol