ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

this boy needs some computer help.....any takers?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Aug 2003, 01:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt
Default this boy needs some computer help.....any takers?

If you don't own a Mac, i'll save you the trouble now, by asking you not to read any further.

anyways, for any of us PWFers that actually own a mac.........

does anyone know where i can pick up a copy of OS X 10.1? I've looked everywhere, and i can't find one.

I'm running 10.0.4 right now, and having huge issues with gettign newer softaware and updates.........

any and all help is greatly appreciated
Old 21 Aug 2003, 02:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

You can get 10.2 upgrade from www.apple.com or wait for 10.3 to come out in another month. If you need upgrades, go to www.versiontracker.com and look around for the downloads.

Personally, I've got my heart set on a brand new G5, but I dont see it happening anytime soon...

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 21 Aug 2003, 02:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I don't see anything fascinating with the G5. It is still slow compared with today's CPU speeds. By the way I'm running Red Hat Linux

Last edited by Toof; 21 Aug 2003 at 02:46 PM.
Old 21 Aug 2003, 03:54 PM   #4 (permalink)

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS
You can get 10.2 upgrade from www.apple.com or wait for 10.3 to come out in another month. If you need upgrades, go to www.versiontracker.com and look around for the downloads.

Personally, I've got my heart set on a brand new G5, but I dont see it happening anytime soon...
well, the problem is this:

i have the 10.2 upgrade disc (not the 129.99 retail version, but the 19.95 upgrade disc) but i can't install it without have 10.1.x installed first (it's not like the 129.99 upgrade in that respect) now i had to partition my drive to fit some other programs on here, which meant i had to wipe out my hard drive.
anyways, long story short.......my 10.1 is scratched and corrupt (that's what i get for lending it out to my ex-roomate) and i can't upgrade without a copy of 10.1 on here first.

I've looked in retail stores, on ebay.ca and have come up with no luck whatsoever. i just gotta find someone to sell me a 10.1 disc if they have one.

so if you know anyone willing to part with one, give them my email addy:
(PM me for it) and tell them i'm totally negotiable on the price.

and hey, thanks for those links...they'll no doubt come in pretty handy.

oh and hey, gotta test drive the new G5's the other day. one word:
sah-weeeeeeeet.
Old 21 Aug 2003, 03:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I'll sell you a 10.2 instaler pack.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 21 Aug 2003, 06:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

DIE MAC
Old 21 Aug 2003, 09:45 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Sen. Santorum
DIE MAC
now now Mr. Sen. Santorum, sir

instead of bashing rival computer companies, find something more creative to do.

both platforms (windows and mac) have their own pluses and minuses... I use both for my day to day needs....

I'm quite sick and tired of these bloody people who bash other systems. its pathetic, and merely shows you how uninformed you are.

but i digress, to each their own. you're entitled to your own opinion.
Old 21 Aug 2003, 09:47 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS
I'll sell you a 10.2 instaler pack.
you got yourself a deal, exo.........

PM a price, and i'll then forward my necessary addy info onto you'''

thanks, you're good people.
Old 22 Aug 2003, 11:41 AM   #9 (permalink)
I hate people

I use Windows and Linux. I like Linux but I still prefer Windows.