ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

LMAO @ Truth. Everyone Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Aug 2003, 07:14 PM   #1 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough
Default LMAO @ Truth. Everyone Read

LMAO, i just went to the WarZone to look in mine and Truths fight thread, and it's not there. Either Truth deleted it because he didn't want anyone to see that he lost bad, or Rock deleted it for him, but i don't think Rock would do something THAT stupid.

So Truth, is that why you wanted to be the one who makes our fight thread? So you could delete it after i thrashed you? I clearly stated inside the thread, "IF you delete this thread, it means you auto-lose". Aaaand you did. I can't blame ya though, i wouldn't want anyone to see me get beat that bad like you did.

And yeah i know this should be in the WarZone, but i just wanted to let the people of Off-Topic to see how much of a pussy truth is. So if you have to move this to the warzone, just keep it here for awhile so other people can read it. Thanks.